Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE DESIGN] Create or Update Your Project LOGO DESIGN (High Quality)  (Read 974 times)
Karasawa007 (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 36

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:43:15 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 11:22:30 AM by Karasawa007
Merited by babo (1), yogg (1)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram    ● Facebook    ● Twitter    ● Reddit  ║  [FREE DESIGN]  ║  DONATION  ║   ✔ Cheap   ✔ Friendly   ✔ Quality
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hello my brothers, welcome to my threads, introduce, I am a 24 year old designer, I am currently sharpening my skills in the field of graphic design, therefore I am opening this threads to help you create the logo design you want. would you guys help me? if yes, please cooperate. please reply with all the details you want like brand, color, text, and size. here is an example of my work:

[EXAMPLE]

KUROINEKO.GD
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copypastekingdom

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:07:03 AM

Nice giveaway, good looking logos, good luck man!
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

Can you please make me a new avatar ?  Grin

Here is my regular one :

I'd like the new avatar to have yellow/orange color, with a reference to bitcoin, a cat (mandatory), and my name. Smiley
Feel free to post a BTC address. In case I really like your work, will send a small tip.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

Reserved for future
Amazing, i like most with concept of logo design aquantis ... maybe later if i need, i ask you make it
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

I would like to avail a free logo design.

Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:00:08 PM

Can you please make me a new avatar ?  Grin

Here is my regular one :

I'd like the new avatar to have yellow/orange color, with a reference to bitcoin, a cat (mandatory), and my name. Smiley
Feel free to post a BTC address. In case I really like your work, will send a small tip.

Yes, sir!. with great pleasure, your new logo will be coming soon. please wait, thanks

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

Can you please make me a new avatar ?  Grin

Here is my regular one :

KUROINEKO.GD
yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

Thank you very much !! Cheesy
For a free work, it looks really great ! I love the fact it's a turtoise cat Cheesy

I really would like to use it in the future, but I want a few things a bit different ...
Can you do a few changes ? If that's the case, I'll tip $10 to your BTC address tomorrow (can't access BTC as of now)
If you can, this is what I'd like :
- If you want to go in a round style, please make it a yoggy-fuzzball Cheesy

- If no fuzzball, then less round stuff. Head, body and coin are round, too much round.
- That tail is a little too long ! Cheesy

Otherwise, it's good as it is. Smiley
Please post a BTC addy if you take on the changes. Since it's a request from me, and not an offer for you, if you do it, I owe you $10. (Open to negotiation)
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:01:57 AM

I would like to open a personal blog and in need of logo can you design a logo for me that have a OTs-01 Kobalt revolver gun as artwork with the same color like my avatar.
Use your deats design however the artwork is on top and my name Cobalt9317 is on bottom of it let me know if you can do it I'll also send you tip of 10$

Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:05:48 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 08:07:56 AM by Karasawa007
Merited by yogg (1)

Thank you very much !! Cheesy
For a free work, it looks really great ! I love the fact it's a turtoise cat Cheesy

I really would like to use it in the future, but I want a few things a bit different ...
Can you do a few changes ? If that's the case, I'll tip $10 to your BTC address tomorrow (can't access BTC as of now)
If you can, this is what I'd like :
- If you want to go in a round style, please make it a yoggy-fuzzball Cheesy

- If no fuzzball, then less round stuff. Head, body and coin are round, too much round.
- That tail is a little too long ! Cheesy

Otherwise, it's good as it is. Smiley
Please post a BTC addy if you take on the changes. Since it's a request from me, and not an offer for you, if you do it, I owe you $10. (Open to negotiation)

how about this one?
My BTC  Smiley : 1Fr1Ph76vhnfsj49STKQXYgzPhsC1x6aSq

KUROINEKO.GD
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:20:21 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:36:57 PM by ADcoin.me

Could you make me a logo that says FameTrigger with red & purple gradient? Maybe include some kind of spotlight elements. It's going to be an advertising platform.

Btw, I like the font you used for Deats (second example), but then it should be way bolder.

Palcoin.co
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

I am working on a project called BitcoinIncome. Users get paid for watching videos, playing online games and dong surveys and stuff.. Nothing new really, but I need a Logo... Colors are going to be black with orange highlights. The exact orange I am using is #ff9800. I have no ideas really. As long as it is somethig that is related to earning Bitcoin...

yogg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:23:39 AM

how about this one?
My BTC  Smiley : 1Fr1Ph76vhnfsj49STKQXYgzPhsC1x6aSq

Thank you very much !! I like this one. Cheesy Will definetely use it later. Smiley
Sending some BTC your way. Cheesy

EDIT : f8b22bf1a8310667ab83cd64aa28c976f4d7ac2b8ac902f699548e390839db10
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:26:17 AM

I would like to open a personal blog and in need of logo can you design a logo for me that have a OTs-01 Kobalt revolver gun as artwork with the same color like my avatar.
Use your deats design however the artwork is on top and my name Cobalt9317 is on bottom of it let me know if you can do it I'll also send you tip of 10$

Welcome pack. sorry to reply to your comments, designing the logo of death maybe this will be a little longer so please wait patiently. because I have not experienced in the design of death.

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

how about this one?
My BTC  Smiley : 1Fr1Ph76vhnfsj49STKQXYgzPhsC1x6aSq

Thank you very much !! I like this one. Cheesy Will definetely use it later. Smiley
Sending some BTC your way. Cheesy

EDIT : f8b22bf1a8310667ab83cd64aa28c976f4d7ac2b8ac902f699548e390839db10

Thank you very much sir. happy to work with you, sir.

KUROINEKO.GD
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:45:03 AM

Welcome pack. sorry to reply to your comments, designing the logo of death maybe this will be a little longer so please wait patiently. because I have not experienced in the design of death.

Oh no not death design I mean is your deats design in your example and also add something that resembles cryptocurrency in it thank you very much I will send you a tip after you are done.

P.S And send me the original files so I can altered it to something in the future.
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:06:29 AM

Could you make me a logo that says FameTrigger with red & purple gradient? Maybe include some kind of spotlight elements. It's going to be an advertising platform.

Btw, I like the font you used for Deats (second example), but then it should be way bolder.

KUROINEKO.GD
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:08:11 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 12:50:52 PM by ADcoin.me

Looks sweet! Could you try the exact same font as Deats, as I don't like this font that much (it contains lots of inconsistencies).
Also, try #ff4d4d for red and #ff1a75 for purple. Would love to get the .psd as well if possible :3

BTW, logo (icon) looks awesome tho! Could you turn it 90 degrees? That would make it look even better ^.^

Palcoin.co
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Oh no not death design I mean is your deats design in your example and also add something that resembles cryptocurrency in it thank you very much I will send you a tip after you are done.

P.S And send me the original files so I can altered it to something in the future.

KUROINEKO.GD
Karasawa007 (OP)

KUROINEKO.GD

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I am working on a project called BitcoinIncome. Users get paid for watching videos, playing online games and dong surveys and stuff.. Nothing new really, but I need a Logo... Colors are going to be black with orange highlights. The exact orange I am using is #ff9800. I have no ideas really. As long as it is somethig that is related to earning Bitcoin...

KUROINEKO.GD
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: