Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LottoCoin] Giveaway. 500 Each.  (Read 4368 times)
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:52:46 AM

M2DAQGmKqpr4vPdiLL68WiVEaRKwWNTsZu
Thanks..

thegolden24

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

follow me on twitter @BitcoinBender

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:22:35 AM

I want to say this giveaway is a fake. I submitted on the first page, followed all the steps and still nothing. I understand that there was some people not following the steps but shouldn't you reward those who followed the steps even more? It just frustrates me that I promoted his FB page for his benifet. Well needless to say I will undo my work..I just hate these Fake Giveaways ruining it and wasting time for people.

Bitrated user: ChrisCarreon.
KingGoon

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:45:21 AM

LzceW6nPCVbFDuhsbN1b7hQVo8DveoQwsb

thnx  Wink

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:14:40 AM

I want to say this giveaway is a fake. I submitted on the first page, followed all the steps and still nothing. I understand that there was some people not following the steps but shouldn't you reward those who followed the steps even more? It just frustrates me that I promoted his FB page for his benifet. Well needless to say I will undo my work..I just hate these Fake Giveaways ruining it and wasting time for people.

Wow. Really?  You are saying that I am not allowed to do anything else other than sitting here and refreshing the page?  Im from sweden, I Went to bed when it was 11PM. Now I am awake and the first thing i do is making sure to send out the coins to people. But if you can not accept that I can not be online 24/7. Then fine. Im so sorry for starting a giveaway.
Avo_bit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:35:59 AM

LqfrLSBiYW7EPJLGG98evuwgrx22MbZ8mc

Thanks  Smiley Grin
Orai

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:38:11 AM

M6s49HL19xZB39QgLv85Y5QSwXTbfh2FSe
Thank you!  Smiley
grad

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:49:34 AM

M5EvsLWBwNM5Tyjti16CUURMFGgQMg8um7
Thanks
thegolden24

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:59:04 AM

Wow. Really?  You are saying that I am not allowed to do anything else other than sitting here and refreshing the page?  Im from sweden, I Went to bed when it was 11PM. Now I am awake and the first thing i do is making sure to send out the coins to people. But if you can not accept that I can not be online 24/7. Then fine. Im so sorry for starting a giveaway.

I wasn't intending to insult you in anyway,we are all human, but when I saw you post once about people not following the steps and then again when people were not posting their LOT address to your FB page. Yet there was still no transactions for anyone it made me suspicious. I've just have seen many giveaways just for likes and they don't follow through. So I was just trying to warn the community of a possible fake(thats why I said "I want to say" because I was still unsure. I'm glad you posted back and honestly you don't really have to give me anything I just wanted to be sure this wasn't another scam giveaway.Nothing against you I appreciate your generosity.

Hampuz (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:04:13 AM

I wasn't intending to insult you in anyway,we are all human, but when I saw you post once about people not following the steps and then again when people were not posting their LOT address to your FB page. Yet there was still no transactions for anyone it made me suspicious. I've just have seen many giveaways just for likes and they don't follow through. So I was just trying to warn the community of a possible fake(thats why I said "I want to say" because I was still unsure. I'm glad you posted back and honestly you don't really have to give me anything I just wanted to be sure this wasn't another scam giveaway.Nothing against you I appreciate your generosity.

I understand you. And i have done the same. Give me your LOT adress and ill send you some!
smartcatmk

Activity: 155

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 07:11:47 AM

i done it both username filip.k

Ls2MpsWQkTGK95aLED64b9Qcep2xNTVYpj

Thanks
thegolden24

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:13:35 AM

I understand you. And i have done the same. Give me your LOT adress and ill send you some!

LxZwST5CZULAVEGpj1K19asJc6BvmG7TK1 Thanks!

thegolden24

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:16:31 AM

Thank you! Received 1,000 LOT!

thegolden24

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:22:07 AM

Thank you! Received 1,000 LOT!

Thanks I received another 1,000 LOT! I'll share this thread on my twitter for you(@bitcoitbybitcoin)

liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:29:45 AM

M7XCbWCrG6h5Cvgj5kB1MPJUtQZcN5ekYW

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
tomthgrk

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:35:05 AM

LzBXDbs5nUw7yHp6C42zoQLfDFXWVwJRXE

done
HHolland

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 08:44:03 AM

Lm7h8QkdiZsCqoSKSWvW7fkehpKsEDepNE

Done!
zyj3000

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:40:46 PM

facebook liked, cryptsy voted

LrarZrpNS4pjVQgu2e8hHQtQPbRZ77yT6B

Thank you!  Cheesy
niceday

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:44:16 PM

M6mE4rcABYvxJJFNGLkmp2Jepd43EaeUa2

Grin

[EAC] ecuiaeDUZkY9fmuACUB99XreCoticTn2Tp
peteycamey
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:58:22 PM

181 person to vote on cryptsy (Ali Pura)

also facebook liked (Ali Pura)

LzGA7Y7LPuQwCezFq2A6jJpucUzVWAahGT
HansW

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:00:43 PM

LoTT1P75X24kZcu9ZmURauz4qWtDKyuf5f

Thanks!

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: