Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:00:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage software in beta phase (working)  (Read 72 times)
juarezweiss (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:58:14 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:15:48 AM by juarezweiss

Hello,

A couple of months ago, here in Bitcointalk there was a project in ICO phase, called ArbitrageCT. The dev team was claiming that they would develop a software to do automatic arbitrage, but everything in the control of the user (money is in your own account, everything in your hands). The community was still small, the ICO didn't raise a lot of money (just enough), but the dev team got to work.

I got to know the project around 4 weeks ago.
Surprisingly the dev team already had a working product, still in beta, still a little buggy, but already giving profits to its users.
Quite amazing, tbh.

I downloaded, read the manual, studied the project a bit and started the terminal 3 weeks ago. After a couple of trial and errors in the setting up, I got to a combination that is generating me around 10-15 dollars a day. (I can provide links and proof, in case someone doubts  Smiley )

So today they updated the software and released a referral program. They fixed some of the major bugs, and they say they are now ready to start marketing a bit more.
It's still in beta though, so be advised.

If you want to take a look, just follow the link:
https://start.arbitragect.com/?start=arbitrage

Enjoy, and happy arbitraging Smiley
juarezweiss (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

Software received a nice update today, and subscriptions packages are on the way!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: