Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage software in beta phase (working)  (Read 122 times)
juarezweiss (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:05:21 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:15:24 AM by juarezweiss

Hello,

A couple of months ago, here in Bitcointalk there was a project in ICO phase, called ArbitrageCT. The dev team was claiming that they would develop a software to do automatic arbitrage, but everything in the control of the user (money is in your own account, everything in your hands). The community was still small, the ICO didn't raise a lot of money (just enough), but the dev team got to work.

I got to know the project around 4 weeks ago.
Surprisingly the dev team already had a working product, still in beta, still a little buggy, but already giving profits to its users.
Quite amazing, tbh.

I downloaded, read the manual, studied the project a bit and started the terminal 3 weeks ago. After a couple of trial and errors in the setting up, I got to a combination that is generating me around 10-15 dollars a day. (I can provide links and proof, in case someone doubts  Smiley )

So today they updated the software and released a referral program. They fixed some of the major bugs, and they say they are now ready to start marketing a bit more.
It's still in beta though, so be advised.

If you want to take a look, just follow the link:
https://start.arbitragect.com/?start=arbitrage

Enjoy, and happy arbitraging Smiley
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Software received a nice update today, and subscriptions packages are on the way!
khendjer

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:55:58 PM

What is your trading volume per day to get a $10-15 profit? How does this trading service conduct arbitrage, via API keys from your exchange accounts?

juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

What is your trading volume per day to get a $10-15 profit? How does this trading service conduct arbitrage, via API keys from your exchange accounts?

I started with $2000 split in between two exchanges (for me, Bittrex and Binance). On good days, it would reach 30 dollars net profit a day (already excluding exchanges' fees).

And yes, the software uses API keys from your personal accounts (keys with permission to trade only). So funds never leave your account.
khendjer

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

I started with $2000 split in between two exchanges (for me, Bittrex and Binance). On good days, it would reach 30 dollars net profit a day (already excluding exchanges' fees).

And yes, the software uses API keys from your personal accounts (keys with permission to trade only). So funds never leave your account.
Thank you for sharing your experience. What about bad days and losses? Have you experienced any instead of profits?
It's a long-term strategy, isn't it? I mean, you can sustain losses on short terms, but you usually make profits on long ones or what's the level of stability of your profit?

safirin

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Putting your exchange API on any third party website is risky. As per my understanding to Arbitrage trade your API should have withdrawn permission which added extra risk factor.

Only i can trust a system which will open source. I can validate the code before running it. And final criteria for trading bot is, I can run it on my system, API keys should not leave my server.

I am extremely sorry if i hurt you sentiment. But this are the security concerns in crypto world. You have to very careful with your action.   
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:41:32 AM

Putting your exchange API on any third party website is risky. As per my understanding to Arbitrage trade your API should have withdrawn permission which added extra risk factor.

Only i can trust a system which will open source. I can validate the code before running it. And final criteria for trading bot is, I can run it on my system, API keys should not leave my server.

I am extremely sorry if i hurt you sentiment. But this are the security concerns in crypto world. You have to very careful with your action.   

Roll Eyes
You didn't hurt my feeling at all, because your assumptions are wrong.
ArbitrageCT doesn't need withdraw permission. That's why it's not risky Smiley

Plus, the terminal is running in my machine. I'm seeing everthing the software is doing, nothing is happening away from my control.  Cool

Thank you for sharing your experience. What about bad days and losses? Have you experienced any instead of profits?
It's a long-term strategy, isn't it? I mean, you can sustain losses on short terms, but you usually make profits on long ones or what's the level of stability of your profit?

There are no losses. The worst that can happen is the software not doing any trades, which is equal to 0 profit. But you can't lose... The software only makes a trade when it reaches the percentage of profit you set up. If it's lower, or at negative, the software simply doesn't trade, so no real risk.

The thing is, this software is making trading with the market volatility. When the market has low volume (like it is now), or is bleeding, the software trades MUCH LESS, because it doesn't reach the percentage of difference I set up.
So for the past few days my arbitraging has been low. I'm not losing, but I'm not making as much profit as before.

Still, any profit is profit, especially in a market like this.   Grin
juarezweiss (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:00:31 AM

The manual is translated in several languages.

I translated the manual to Portuguese, if someone is interested:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OoRge9lSGRLettPQe4bzVeOnECZvTRDi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: