Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:15:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who !@#$ed up On Dogewallet?  (Read 1551 times)
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 09:17:07 PM

JUST FOR THE RECORD: I think all these things are useless scams and I have no relation to them whatsoever.
Your signature says otherwise - altchain.org

excuse me?

and who are you exactly?  perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe altchain.org is a scam.
You are claiming you have no relation to any of them. That's not quite true, is it? btw I'm a nobody watching a nobody have a rant without thinking of what he's stating.

you didn't answer my question.
I think I did. Please check your original post and question, work your way down, and see if I answered the original question. You're so busy ranting you're not even reading your own thread properly!

I'll write it out again because clearly you have the intellect and integrity of a goldfish.

perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe altchain.org is a scam.

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
virtualaddict

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:24:29 PM

not a single one of you answered my question.

instead you offered up some trite anecdote about 'never using an online wallet'. 

at least I know I'm never doing business with you Roll Eyes
hendo420

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 09:25:44 PM

To completely clear here,

Im less interested in Dogecoin and more interested in how these kinds of problems are being managed in the space at large.

The attitude seems to be 'anything goes' and thus you'd be crazy to give your money to any of these people.  

Dogecoin is really just the last in the line of altcoins, just goes to show the only thing left to do are parodies.

Let me break it down for you.

Yes, with the address that all the coins were funneled to, it is possible to track the funds through the blockchain.

No, no one with the skills to do so cares enough to track down where all the funds went.

Even if you could find where the funds went, the chances of finding out the perpetrators identity is unlikely
and if you did find that persons identity, getting a DA to prosecute the case, or a judge to award you money in a civil suit, is near impossible

I see it as a futile attempt, there is no reason to expend the resources to track down the perpetrator.

ebmarket.co
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:26:34 PM

JUST FOR THE RECORD: I think all these things are useless scams and I have no relation to them whatsoever.

excuse me?

and who are you exactly?  perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe altchain.org is a scam.
You are claiming you have no relation to any of them. That's not quite true, is it? btw I'm a nobody watching a nobody have a rant without thinking of what he's stating.

I think I did. Please check your original post and question, work your way down, and see if I answered the original question. You're so busy ranting you're not even reading your own thread properly!

I'll write it out again because clearly you have the intellect and integrity of a goldfish.

goldfish are famous for their integrity.
bluemeanie1 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 09:30:27 PM

not a single one of you answered my question.

instead you offered up some trite anecdote about 'never using an online wallet'.

at least I know I'm never doing business with you Roll Eyes

well you need to have talent to work with me, so that rules you out to begin with.

enjoy whatever it is you're doing, collaborating with people who swipe thousands of dollars then disappear into the interwebz.  Enjoy people who post incorrect math equations and attack anyone who corrects them.  Enjoy projects that never materialize, have no content, but end with the word 'coin', thus are worthwhile reading about and talking about.  Enjoy!

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
TheTribesman
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003

Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2013, 09:37:54 PM

excuse me?

and who are you exactly?  perhaps you'd like to explain why you believe altchain.org is a scam.

I never said that altchain.org is a scam!!!! You are NOT READING YOUR OWN THREAD AS I SAID. You stated that you have NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE THINGS!!!

So what on earth is ALTCHAIN.ORG??? Is it not Open Source Peer-To-Peer Cryptofinance Infrastructure???

I thought you had nothing to do with all of these stupid altcoins???

There's something very very typical about you. Very preachy and self-righteous, but still chasing the almighty dollar.

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:44:23 PM

Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 09:51:03 PM