Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 11:17:18 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DRIP][miners] 1st coin in a long time with a unique value proposition 🚀  (Read 587 times)
drip (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

staking drip works like a charm Smiley mining rewards have been more than generous and the dev it seems that he knows what hes doing

im very happy overall and i feel lucky i got involved with this project from the start

Thanks vipsvvv. As you're probably aware, staking rewards will also increase at block 43,201, in about 29 days time. Until then, we are continuing to provide miners with DRIP-owned LUX/RVN addresses to which they can mine and earn DRIP. This will allow them in on the action before the block reward increase.

Our goal is an exchange listing before the block reward increase as this will allow those without the coins needed for a shared masternode to purchase what they need.

Good luck with your continued mining and good luck with your DRIP staking rewards.  Grin
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Later today, I'll be converting LUX and RVN donated so far to Bitcoin, the payment of choice for exchange listings, and providing the address so that people can track our progress toward our first exchange listing.

We do not wish to list on any exchange where the listing fee is less than 0.5 BTC as it would result in us being one good coin in a sea of sh1tcoins. We don't want to be tarred with the same brush as such coins.
henjhou

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

i thinks this is a good project because has a great way for Retailer Rewards and Charitable Contributions. also have a good concept to make this project succesfull.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

this is an awesome and Nice project wish you luck
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

Thanks for the kind comments all.

As any of you involved with DRIP will be aware, the DRIP payouts for today have gone without a hitch and everyone continues to get frequent staking rewards.
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:30:09 AM

As promised, the dev team are not permitted to stake the funds that are being held for future distribution to miners. This is the reason current rewards are so frequent. Here is the detail after yesterdays payouts had concluded:

Premine: 290,000 (mostly for distribution to miners)
Locked to Masternodes: 80,000 (half of which is temporary until more masternodes come online - those 40,000 coins are also for distribution to miners)
Total Payout to Miners to date: 24,035.6

To be locked and not staked: 185,964.4

Addresses for Public Verification
DLZt7h34GJEJ8FJSP51TAvxYHVG2ZtuXFu
DCyqqBwcacn1Mr5AQ7w6JPg2bdpNNLeZ5G

You will not see these addresses getting staking rewards.

Block Explorer: http://explorer.dripcoin.tech
drip (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:56 AM

The original post has now been updated with a link to a copy of our whitepaper:

WHITEPAPER
Tornand

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

This coin is really surprising because of the honesty of the devs I experienced so far. They are fully transparent and up to so far I got a generous exchange rate for all the mined RVN.
The first month staking rewards will go nearly all to stakers and the devs locked their masternodes from staking so that literally everything is going to community.
I will mine and stake to be one of the first to get a masternode!
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

The network works really great, has been very stable from day 1 and the staking gains are good:)
I am mining and staking, and will hopefully be able to launch a masternodes when phase 3 begins Cool

drip (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

I have posted the main detail from this thread to our main announcement here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3710056.0

I will now lock this thread. Thanks all.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: