Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1955 times)
totoy4741 (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:54 AM

Reading, would be the greatest tool for improving your capability of posting constructive posts. Watching YouTube channels about crpyto currency is another way.  There's many ways on how you can help yourself in improving your posting skills. Just don't be lazy enough to explore it.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:15:59 AM

where postings for different signature campaigns are in each campaign, because every rule they issue should be followed by all participants, one of them in this forum, or in your own local forum as well, provided it's a place for discussion
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 11:43:45 AM by totoy4741

It depends what you are paying with. If you are paying in Bitcoin you can post it in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services. If you are paying in altcoins or tokens then it has to go in the altcoins section under bounties.

Check all the applicants to see if they are on the [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam and the DarkList™. Check the    
Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2018 Q2)
spreadsheet. Pick people that have earned Merit and look at the posts they earned that Merit with.

Thanks. This helps a lot. I am currently wearing my Signature Campaign (Vernam) and I guess I am in the right place making my post. Do I just have to reply to any threads or do I have to make my own thread in put all there my post in my specific signature campaign?
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
Yeah, the only rules they've given are make alteast 10 post in a week and should atleast meet the requirement rank for the signature camp.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

The more you read, the better you will get at posting constructively. Apart from that it will also prove to be a great learning experience, so be interactive, and respond only once you have understood the query, have something worthwhile to say. You will see how many people offer genuine support and guidance here.
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

where postings for different signature campaigns are in each campaign, because every rule they issue should be followed by all participants, one of them in this forum, or in your own local forum as well, provided it's a place for discussion
Yes, Do I just to reply to any comments in thread with the project I am promoting to, with how the projects works, their vision etc. or make my own thread?
totoy4741 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

The more you read, the better you will get at posting constructively. Apart from that it will also prove to be a great learning experience, so be interactive, and respond only once you have understood the query, have something worthwhile to say. You will see how many people offer genuine support and guidance here.
Thanks, it is possible to get some of the contents from whitepaper and mix it to my own idea or do I have to make my own? Sorry. I am really new about it.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:57:21 AM

Every signature has its own specific places that the rules set that you can post there or cannot post. You first of all have to read the rules very well and then find out where you can post. And note that every section has its own trend of discussion so first of all explore the section you want to post (say Bitcoin discussion) and then you'll learn along with the type of posts you can make.
JaoBadjap

Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

First you should read the restrictions or places where you could post and where not to. Secondly you should a way to communicate to the bounty manager or the developers if ever you have some issues or questions regarding your bounty. and third you could improve or enhance by actually reading a lot or doing a research (and should also recheck the rules, most of the bounties indicated on how many characters are needed for them to consider your post). and good luck to your first time on Signature Campaign, its my first time too.
kier010

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

signature campaigns you choose to joined have rules and guidelines. better read it first so you won't get ban or get kick in the campaign or post will not be counted. usually campaign manager post it in the first page. many information you need to know are listed there.
lina.potushanskaya.84

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

to participate successfully in the subscription campaign, most often the organizers indicate where you can leave your messages, and where to write is prohibited. it is best to find the topics you are interested in, read and respond constructively. It will be even better if you make useful topics with information yourself.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

Always post an informative details about what are the topic and your post shouldn't off topic or out of place also don't post spammy comments always be creative by creating posts and posts always in altcoin sections. follow the rules of your bounty camp to not be removed in your camp.
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

Signature campaign is one of the best way to earn profits in bounty campaign, in signature you should create a good quality post that you've been posted in bitcointalk forum threads. However it depends on a bounty manager and sometimes in bounty campaign if where he can want you to post. Most of the bounty hunters prefer to do signature campaign tha others because it has have a biggest bounty allocation. And addition for that you must make your own genuine post in order to credit all of your post by the bounty manager.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Most signature campaigns will not need a report. Your campaign manager will check your posts. What you need to do is follow the rules outlined.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Joining signature campaigns have the hardest part of the projects that can be worked on. Working on this required your rank position to see if you are suited to join, you can be rejected on the campaigns by just not follow the steps needed for it. First of all you should read first the rules and regulations of how campaigns will start, the dots and do.

cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

hm i would go at first for some porjects which you have Knowledge about and help People there. So for example if some one has an Problem with creating ethereum contracts help him if yióu know how to do it Grin

ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Why do you ask here, in every Bounty Thread always explained terms and conditions to follow the program.
for signature campaign there is also a post provision that is determined by each Bounty Manager, if the Thread is not explained, then all you have to do is contact Bounty Manager and ask the terms of posting for Signature Campaign that you follow
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

When joining a Signature Campaign before posting never ever forget to wear the signature. Second, for you to know where to post always check the rules, under the rules it is stated there where you can post and where you can't post for your Signature campaign.

For Example:
"Rules :
 - Posts made in the following sections (and all their child boards) will not be counted as valid posts: Marketplace; Off-topic; Archival; Marketplace (Altcoins)."

The only tip I can give you is that, read and understand the topic or question before replying or answering it. Never try to hard to reply or answer a specific topic specially if you know nothing about it. Do research for you to be able to accomplish your Signature Campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: