Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1962 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

in the campaigns, you certainly already have rules where you could make a post. usually imprinted on the part where prohibited or your post will not be counted. In addition to the mentioned part, of course, is allowed to make a post.

in order to make a quality post, then start reading often find information as well as add to the knowledge of the crypto. the longer that way then the quality of the post that you create will be getting better because it could certainly informative.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

First, you must understand the rules of the signature campaign from bounty that you follow. You can learn by reading posts that are written many people in this forum. Then,  you can start to write a post in the local section (your native language). You can write the topic that you understand. You should not write speculative opinions because it is not constructive. You can read the news about cryptocurrency to build your constructive post. The key is not lazy to read and want to increase knowledge of cryptocurrency.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

It depends on the Campaign you joined, But most of the Campaign is favorably choose *Alternate Cryptocurrency and its ChildBoards Threads* Some are for Local Section but limited only!Writing Constructive Comment is not hard just be yourself and released how you feel about the topic and be respectful to others fruitful Conversation is part of the communication but avoid explicit words.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

You want to participate or going to open the signature campaign for the any project? Please confirm that first. If you want to open the signature campaign with the BTC payment, then you have to reach the services section to create your own thread there.

if you want to participate the campaign. There are two option for you once is bounty and another one signature campaign with BTC payment. You use any think to earn tokens and BTC.

Since you want to increase your post quality. Please worm out all the section first. If you see any place you can assist the OP and that should the first reply from you in that thread. Those kind of posts will be getting merits most of the time.
upbit

Activity: 392
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

All progress rests in time, as a lot of time is necessary, at least to understand some structure, it is necessary to study it for a long time.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

There are number of topics like if you are interested to post related to bitcoin then Bitcoin discussion while for Altcoin, a altcoin discussion. Ther are lots of more part of the forum. You will slowly get this.
bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:46:38 PM

There are so many signature campaigns out there and others differ their rules from the others. You can post you comments on what's on the rules of your specified signature campaign. Read and explore more here in the forum so you can improve your posts well.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

There are 2 place to create topic for signature campaign:

- If you're going to run a signature campaign that pay weekly in BTC, you should create it in here: Services

- If you're going to run a signature bounty campaign, you must create your topic in here: Bounties (Altcoins)

But at first you need to create an ANN thread in Announcements (Altcoins) before creating signature campaign for your project Smiley

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:58:35 PM

I think You should carefully read the rules of your signature campaign, there are topics in which you can write. Almost everywhere, Off-topic, spam and bounty posts, will not count.
waitinglist

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

where you should post the signature campaign. it all depends on the rules given, so in my opinion before you follow the signature campaign you read first the rules.

G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

If you’re a cryptocurrency user, you’re probably familiar with the BitcoinTalk.org forum. If you’re new to the cryptoverse, the Bitcointalk forum is a great place to research Bitcoin and altcoins. Bitcointalk also serves as an online marketplace for crypto influencer marketing services, a place where users can earn Bitcoin or altcoins for their efforts.

Bitcointalk is probably the biggest bitcoin and cryptocurrency related discussion board out there. They are also very liberal when it comes to signatures and advertising. Many of their users make a consistent extra income by doing nothing but talking about bitcoins – simply having an ad in their forum signature makes them money, combined with a couple of good posts a day.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 07:21:10 PM by Ararbermas

read this first before joining any campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1684035.0 to avoid breaking the rules , and by the way mate knowledge is the must when joining campaign , so educate yourself first by reading some topic here in forum or make some research to obtain more information use the search bar of the forum instead for quick results. And don't forget 'cause this is the most important,  which is don't post anything here in forum read first the rule 'cause every section here in forum had a different rules so before doing anything put some effort to read those prohibited rules to avoid breaking the rules.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:20:51 PM

All the necessary requirements that would participate in a subscription company are usually very readily available in the general requirements for any bounty. The only thing you have to do is strictly adhere to them otherwise you will not get anything for your work, which is not good.
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:07 PM

You need to read the rules.
All campaigns accept posts in cryptocurrencies.
So you are posting in the right place.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

Just try to participate in discussions going on at different threads, if you think you are not expert about any topic you can skip such threads, alternatively you can also post your own threads but those should be detailed and constructive and try to avoid spam or links promoting something.

rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:32:13 PM

It depends what you are paying with. If you are paying in Bitcoin you can post it in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services. If you are paying in altcoins or tokens then it has to go in the altcoins section under bounties.

Check all the applicants to see if they are on the [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam and the DarkList™. Check the    
Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2018 Q2)
spreadsheet. Pick people that have earned Merit and look at the posts they earned that Merit with.

Thanks. This helps a lot. I am currently wearing my Signature Campaign (Vernam) and I guess I am in the right place making my post. Do I just have to reply to any threads or do I have to make my own thread in put all there my post in my specific signature campaign?

Yes, you doing it right man. yes you're right again, you just have to reply to any threads under Altcoin Discussion and meet the required post given to you. Read and understand carefully the instructions and make good quality posts to earn merits. Smiley
Belal

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

Every section has its own trend of discussion ..
Every signature has its own specific places that the specific rules..every signature campaign differ each other
So just read the rules given by the campaign manager.
There's many ways on how you can help yourself in improving your posting skills.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:52:48 PM

Participate in altcoins discussion, read specific literature and crypto info in different media, subscribe on twitter of famos people in crypto world.

Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

You have an internet address to follow virtual campaigns. Bounty platform site. You have information about the projects and you can follow them and join the signature campaigns.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

I think you should read the rules in your signature campaign program, so you'll know where to post. To improve your knowledge, you should read from various sources and also see video impressions about the crypto world, so that you can find ideas to make useful posts and discussions.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: