Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:47:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1962 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

it all depends on the rules of the signature campaign you follow, because each campaign has its own rules, but I know every signature campaign tells us to post in the Alternate cryptocurrencies section
rhythm005

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:16 AM

Reading, would be the greatest tool for improving your capability of posting constructive posts. Watching YouTube channels about crpyto currency is another way.  There's many ways on how you can help yourself in improving your posting skills. Just don't be lazy enough to explore it.

I agree, the best thing to do is by reading. You can get knowledge from reading about what others thinks of it. Research the things about cryptocurrency that you don't know yet. It will make you more constructive and at the same time you can get knowledge about cryptocurrency.
yhnshjka

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:38:48 AM

You can go to look for announcement of plates, and check carefully before participating in bounty rules, all rules are usually on the first page will display, you can also watch the bounty manager posts, check the other details.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:44:44 AM

I think everything is explained in the bounty thread you follow. you just need to read it. most of you can post on any board only some parts of the board are not allowed, like arival and thread bounty which usually will not be counted.
please if you've got an answer to the question you can lock this thread, so as not to be a hive for spam. thanks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:50:18 AM

Basically, managers put on his campaigns the sections which when you posted in there, it cannot be counted on his required number of post. So, understanding and following rules would make you feel easier. Improving ones post doesnt acquire immediately. You should read Lots of stuffs and information about cryptocurrency and continue to be active on the forum.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:32 AM

anywhere can be as long as something with a signature rule you follow. usually, there are a few places that will not be allowed and it varies according to the signature that followed. to raise the quality then multiply reading what's in this forum. It will really help add knowledge so that it will be valuable for mutual argued.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:08:43 AM

When you join a signature  campaign, there are rules to guide your work. First thing you should be doing is to go through the rules before you enter for the project. The rules will inform you where to post and where not to post. Your question will be answered by the rules of any signature you want to work on.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:14:15 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Some campaigns have specific rules. And if you successfully sign up and put up a signature, you should have read the rules. But chances are most of the campaign will receive a post on this sub. And I think the campaign will educate ourselves, because we will be looking for more information.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:18:05 AM

After choosing the right project for promotion you need to follow their rules and regulation for posting because if you post them in the different section you might not get stakes. So follow their specific rules of posting, then you will make stakes on postings.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:36:01 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

it looks like you should read from every rule bounty campaign you follow because every manager has a rule of thumb to create posts in different places, so read all the instructions in bounty thread there. yes the correct post you make also must be constructive.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:38:47 AM

it seems you have to be more careful to read the rules of the signature of the bounty you follow because every bounty has its own rules sometimes some bounty allows us to post on the local and there are some don't allow

Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

I think if you have to understand the rules of the signature campaign from bounty you follow. You can learn by reading posts written by many people in this forum. Then, you can start writing posts in the local section. And if you are interested to post a bitcoin-related then past Bitcoin discussion for Altcoin, altcoin discussion. There are many more sections of the forum. You will slowly get it.

benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:06:31 AM

The key really to a successful signature campaign participation is being knowledgable of the topics that you participate into. Like when go to the alts section and the discussion portion you will find so many threads and you need to go to the one that you already have knowledge to. It's like you visit a friend and start a conversation with. That is what you are doing in signature campaigns. You talk to them about a topic. Topic that you have immediate knowledge of. So don't forget to read and read things what is happening with crypto.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:18:51 AM

The important things to do is know what the terms and rules of your campaign that joining. Then whatsoever they required it is a must and not a choice. Follow the rules whether they say you must post in Politics and society, altcoins discussion, bitcoin discussion or whatever they they provided. Follow the rules is the sense of being accepted in the campaign in order to get stakes in the week you performed. Good luck mate.
deepali01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

First you should read the restrictions or places where you could post and where not to. Secondly you should a way to communicate to the bounty manager or the developers if ever you have some issues or questions regarding your bounty. and third you could improve or enhance by actually reading a lot or doing a research (and should also recheck the rules, most of the bounties indicated on how many characters are needed for them to consider your post). and good luck to your first time on Signature Campaign, its my first time too.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:27:23 AM

it looks like you should read from every rule bounty campaign you follow because every manager has a rule of thumb to create posts in different places, so read all the instructions in bounty thread there. yes the correct post you make also must be constructive.

your right there is some bounty campaign that have some rule of where you have to post on they have some limit on doing that for and that is some of your need to follow.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

Please read the instruction on the thread. There should be all the information you need. Different campaigns have different rules. When making a post or making replies try to make it meaningful. That's it.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
brjameng

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:32 AM

Usually there are some restrictions made by the bounty campaign manager, where can you create a post and where you can't post.
Just read all the rules created in the bounty thread.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:32:30 AM

your right there is some bounty campaign that have some rule of where you have to post on they have some limit on doing that for and that is some of your need to follow.
Following the rules of the campaign that we follow and also try to make a post that is useful. such as providing information or others. I think everyone almost understands about "POST"
Endank

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:00:41 AM

The chances are right here is the right place, but I think every campaign has its own rules and you can read it before you participate. And it's possible that the rules will be created by the campaign manager. I think there are many constructive post examples in this forum, and the most effective way is to read more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: