Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:49:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1970 times)
rufus59

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:04:38 AM

You need to have a good knowledge of crypto, you can post in any of the altcoin section of this forum; read and understand the topic of any thread before you contribute; make your post organic,  and please don't copy and paste.
Admin would red flag you.
Midsign

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:11:15 AM

You must be understanding the rules of the project that followed. because each project has a different rule. usually, you can post on the local or english thread. to make a good post, you must be diligent to read, because by reading you will know more about the world of crypto. the most important thing is you must to follow the rules in order to get the stake. That is just my advice
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:14:50 AM

Carefully read the rules of a specific Signature campaign that you will participate, reading and obeying the rules is the key to be successful in every bounty campaign we will partake in. But mostly you need to make the post on forums like Bitcoin, economics and altcoins.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:13:10 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Maybe you just did it, because most campaigns have rules for doing it in this sub altcoin.
Of course building optimism will be something positive in this field, as it will be one of the variables to make the market grow again.
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:29:02 PM

The bounty rules for signature campaign is found in the bounty thread. The rules must be followed strictly to earn your reward. Sometimes it is required to post in the announcement thread. Altcoin Section is where a signature campaigner make a post
 To improve the content of your posts, it is advisable to read articles, news items and watch videos

tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

The best place to post your campaign is here. Although for me, you're only doing this post in order to get more posts for your signature campaign lol. Dude stop just spamming around everywhere. Please write something sensible and something useful to people.
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Just read carefully all the rules and requirements for bounty participants and try to avoid posting in threads like Altcoins (Marketplace), Off-topic, Gambling and Bounty, usually posts in these threads are not counted as valid.
KopiItem

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Just follow the rules of your bounty campaign bro. You must read the rules in your signature campaign and you can know where you must post because the rules of some bounty campaign are different. You must post the quality post and don't spamming. My advice that you must read the thread first and post something that you understand, the best thing you may read or study about crypto world.
Olafs

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

every signature campaign has different rule, but mostly they can post on this board
you must make high quality post in order to not get banned
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

If you can properly understand the rules of signature campaign, then understand.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

in every project, there must be its own regulation, either in the signature campaign or the other, before we follow the campaign we must read first. so that later we are not wrong in doing the work,
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

see the campaign rules you follow. of course, there are already noted the place where you can post and where you are not allowed. If you read the complete then surely will find these rules. If this is the first campaign for you then the did in earnest because the result of bounty campaign is promising.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I want to believe that signature campaigns are done on this forum or do you have other forums ?
Go through the instructions of the campaigns, but generally you need to make 10-30 posts in the altcoin discussion sections for every bounty
There are about 3-4 post allowed in the local boards, but it still all depends on the bounty you applied for.

Regarding the comment, you need to click the post where you have full understanding of the topic then your knowledge should sort out the rest.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

There are quite a few companies that accept participants with your rank. Honestly, I didn't remember, but I think in Vivarium was such an opportunity. Look at my signature, I'm talking about this company
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

I'm having three bookmarks in my browser, bitcoin economics and altcoin, so I'm posting in those three, because most of the companies require those three topics to be posted on.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

It depends on the campaign. You should read their rules telling about the specific places where you can post or cannot post. You should bear in mind that every section has its own thread of discussion so check out the section you want to post and then learn about the type of posts you can post there.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:52:11 PM

Where to post your signature depends on which campaign and the instruction they put out. Some will demand strictly altcoin discussion while others will demand posting in other areas. Making quality post depends on you reading and understanding the post and a wide knowledge of crypto.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Dwarfalamei

Activity: 360
Merit: 103

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

You mean where to write posts in the signature campaign? Usually everything is described in the rules - either in altkoin discussions and bitkoin discussions or it is allowed to write in local topics.
If you want to post a bounty thread, then you need to do this here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:12:48 PM

It depends on rules  of the campaign where you joined. Every signature campaign has its own rules where you have to follow to be able to get paid. The best way is to read more on this forum , theres a lot of information here where you can add to your knowledge about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: