Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1956 times)
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

depending on bounty signature campaign are you join, because every bounty signature campaign has its own rules to make post in this forum (there can be post in local, BTC discussion and Altcoin discussion, there is only in altcoin discussion) so my suggestion better you read the first rule of bounty signature campaign that you join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bonifacioB

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

I think, if you are joining in a signature campaigne, it is automatically save your post to your campaigne group or campany that you joined because in every signature campaigne have their own participants or a member as what we does.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

The signature campaigns are done here on this forum so you should look at the campaign rules, they usually write out the boards where you can post on and the boards which they do not accept posts on. You can just decide to stick to bitcoin discussion and altcoin discussion since most of the bounties accepts posts in these two boards. Just make sure that your posts are meaningful.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
Welcome to the club bro! I was saying that most of companies require year to post in Bitcoin discussion or alternative coin discussions topics but you need to check every particular company on those requirements.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

Post it on the boards which are accepted by the bounty that you are participating in. Some allow a number of posts on places like off-topic while some bounties do not allow it at all. So you should go to the bounty page and check which boards you are allowed to post in. Altcoin discussion is always a good bet to go with when you are participating in a bounty
Senumilew

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

The mark crusades are done here on this gathering so you should take a gander at the battle rules, they as a rule work out the sheets where you can post on and the sheets which they don't acknowledge posts on. You can simply choose to stick to bitcoin talk and altcoin discourse since a large portion of the bounties acknowledges posts in these two sheets. Simply ensure that your posts are significant.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

You do not need to invent anything, find a topic where you are interested and it would be nice to communicate with other participants - talk and talk. In no case do not create a flood - here it is not welcome.

bukmood

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

see the battle rules you take after. obviously, there are as of now noticed where you can post and where you are not permitted. On the off chance that you read the total at that point without a doubt will discover these guidelines. In the event that this is the primary battle for you then the did vigorously in light of the fact that the consequence of abundance crusade is promising.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

I think crypto can be trusted.The risks are all alone, either a gain or a loss, we always need to take this into account. If you study Altcoin, you can raise money on it, but also lose it. Wink Grin
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

Read the general rules of the campaign you were at.
Make sure not to post 1 liner and make it informative and constructive.
you must follow where to post also, it is there.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

For what do you ask like this? Do you have no rules for the projects that you follow? Post signature can be anywhere. But there are boards that are prohibited by some projects. Seeing a board that is banned by your project in a bounty thread. CREATE A READING!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Wale777

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:23:49 PM

Reading rules of the signature campaign you're participating will guide you where to post, for example most signature campaign require posting on altcoin discussion and learning how to make good post reading more about crypto in it's entirety will help
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

Each campaign has a different requirement and regulation, you need to read it carefully before doing, and they also force parts that are not posted, they will not share the stake.
Topilsimn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

Simply read the guidelines on your battle updates on which areas you permitted to post simply read well and gain from directions to dodge insufficient posting on spreadsheet possibly altcoin and bitcoin duscussion is a preffered remark segment to post.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:23:38 AM

The first thing you have to do is go to the bitcointalk forum.
You must post on an alternative cryptocurrency section (altcoins) and may not spam so that it is not blocked from the bounty campaign.
You may not use multiple signatures at the same time and may not use other site avatars.
You may not change your signature during the campaign. Your post must be constructive
Every week completed will give you the following bet
b1boy

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Every signature campaign differ each other. So just read the rules given by the campaign manager. The have specific forum that you can post your comments and topic thread. They also have restriction from other thread so better read carefully the rules.

#Support Vanig
Am just wondering please is there anything signature campaign a newbie can perform in?
macshad

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

Just read the instructions of the project well before starting any project, and signature campaigns dont need submission just keep posting in the tread posted or allowed by the project and the project manager would check your posts automatically, but please make you post reasonably and more that 15post per week
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:38:56 AM

You need to read the rule of campaign again Smiley. If you're being in a signature campaign which pay in BTC so you should stay way from posting in Alternative, local and newbie section Smiley. But if it's a bounty campaign so you just need to stay away from Off-topic, local and few section for newbie like Beginner & Help.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

Basically you have to post on altcoins discussion section or better still read the rules guiding the particular signature campaign you are doing because doing your task inline with the laid down rules will earn you weekly stakes not what people tell you here so I will advice you to read carefully and abide by it throughout the campaign and about making constructive post, full knowledge about cryptocurrency is all you need so it'll be helpful to consult all materials available on crypto
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

you didnt read the rules about your signature campaign and it's a disgrace that you joined a campaign without knowing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: