Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to Post my Signature Campaign?  (Read 1956 times)
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks

You can post it pretty much under any post, just make sure that you are posting in the approved section that the campaign requires. There are some who do not accept any post made in off topic or local sections while there are some that accept it. So you should read the instructions on the bounty and follow it to put on the required sections. Altcoin discussion is pretty much accepted by all of them though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hmil

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

Friends advise you pay attention to this project.
MPCX is a digital block-driven financial services platform. Our long
term aim is to aggregate all the crypto financial services into one place. MPCX
is designed to serve entities' and individual's needs in the areas of digital
wealth management, cryptocurrency exchange and trading, digital banking,
crypto research and ICO promotion, and crypto lending.
A great opportunity for investors to invest in a new project. This project has a very strong team. I am sure that the whole world will soon find out about this!
lotsky123

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Normally, it will be given by the Bounty Manager the rules for each campaign. But if it is not clearly stated, then I may suggest to you where to post to make it count. With my experiences posting are only allowed in Bitcoin Discussion, Economics, Alternate Cryptocurrencies and some on Local Boards but it should be only 30% with your total no. of posts. If it requires 15 posts per week then 30% of that is 4.5. So you can at least make 4 posts in Local Boards and the rest is on the section I mention above. Correct me if I'm wrong guys and I hope it helps.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

Of course, before you enter to join the signature campaign, you have read the rules that have been made by the manager and please check back on the project thread that you are following.

Most importantly just follow the rules that apply then you will continue to get stakes every week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

Mostly Signature campaigns will not require reporting. Your campaign manager checks your post. What you need to do is follow the rules outlined.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=1.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0

Bitcoin discussion
Trading Discussion
Altcoins Discussion
only in place 3, you can post your campaign. Friend spirit, congratulations, try !!
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

maybe you can post your work here:

Bitcoin discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php? board = 1.0
Altcoins discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
trading discussion: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

Good luck, friend, I hope this message can help you collect Bitcoin in your wallet.
Honzell

Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:24:48 AM

You can read the rules that exist because there is usually there is a provision in which we can post. You really have to understand the rules because it is very important that we can get a stake. the most important thing is that we have to read a lot in order to get a lot of knowledge.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
donskova29

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

Signature campaigns will not require reporting, campaign manager checks your post? what you need to do is follow the rules outlined.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

Hey guys, A little help. I was just wondering where to Post my Signature Campaign post since this is my first time doing the campaign? And any tips that you could give to enchance/improve in creating constructive posts. Thanks
You shouldn't post in local language section on bitcointalk. A lot of spam and bad quality posts happen there so Signature Campaign usually don't count at there.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

If you participate in bounty campaigns you should pay attention to the rules. In signature campaigns usually don't have to submit a report. It's the bounty managers job to check your account and your post manually. But some signature campaigns required to submit the links of your post in the thread or in Google form.
GreenAnat

Activity: 126

W12 – Scam

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

It depends what you are paying with. If you are paying in Bitcoin you can post it in Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services. If you are paying in altcoins or tokens then it has to go in the altcoins section under bounties.

Check all the applicants to see if they are on the [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam and the DarkList™. Check the    
Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk III (2018 Q2)
spreadsheet. Pick people that have earned Merit and look at the posts they earned that Merit with.

Thanks. This helps a lot. I am currently wearing my Signature Campaign (Vernam) and I guess I am in the right place making my post. Do I just have to reply to any threads or do I have to make my own thread in put all there my post in my specific signature campaign?
Taking part in the bounty: the signature and avatar are very carefully read the rules of the campaign. You can answer in topics, ask questions or create your own themes. To earn a merit, try to write useful comments.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

Signature campaigns will not require reporting, campaign manager checks your post? what you need to do is follow the rules outlined.

Guys please avoid the replies more in this threads says the same answers again and again.

I suggest others to do to give more bump in this thread. Then you will be able to get the tokens or BTC when you follow the rules there on that campaign.
Others will be not gonna follow the same rules in any campaign. Rules is not asked but this as a conclusion for you.
riska hanissa

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

in the forum you make this thread is very appropriate to make your signature campaign posts, but use the ability to analyze constructive things to discuss so as to provide useful discussion.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

in the forum you make this thread is very appropriate to make your signature campaign posts, but use the ability to analyze constructive things to discuss so as to provide useful discussion.
Today, for members of the Bounty, companies begin to offend the rules and the basic conditions for the performance of work. Therefore, the signature of the company is quite complicated, compared to last year.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:32:28 AM

This forum is where you are to post your signature campaign posts, but what matters most is the type of signature campaign that you going for. If you signed up for some translation, the you have to comment/post under the translation section. If your are campaigning for a project and you are most likely going to be paid in altcoins, or tokens, you should post under the alternative cryptocurrency discussion section, otherwise, maybe the bitcoin discussion section.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

You can do a signature campaign in this forum, and for more specific rules the board already exists in the bounty thread of each project, you can write it in Bitcoin Discussion, Altcoin Discussion, Announcements (Altcoins), Speculation (Altcoins) and other threads accordingly with rules
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

You just need to communicate on the forum in those thread in which communication is not prohibited by the rules of the campaign bounty. Carefully read the conditions and you will understand everything.

Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Better study and read and then you will better understand what to publish your messages about,and Yes I agree that you need to understand what you write and write about constructively.
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:56:01 PM

You need to read the signature campaign rules that you participated because each signature campaign has its own rules regarding the section where you need to post your constructive posts. If it says you only need to post in the Alternate cryptocurrencies then you need to post only in that section.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: