Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] BAILSMAN — exchange your security deposits for a guarantee  (Read 1185 times)
Bailsman (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Is it actually somehow suitable for small people like us here?

At this point the project looks like it may be only interesting for big businesses who simply don't read BTT and twitter.

I'monly about to read the whitepaper in detail but I think it can fail the sale cause there are not a lot of people interested in such projects here

It is actually more personal-oriented than business-oriented.

At this point, there are two already developed ways of omitting security deposits suitable for personal use:

1. Guarantee instead of one at the moment your rent real estate (i.e. no need to pay 2-5 months worth of money during contract signing as a deposit)
2. Guarantee instead of deposits during car rental: most major companies hold a large down payment on your card which makes a lot of money practically useless, which is twice senseless hence in most cases car rentals are usually used by business or leisure travel and both those masses would better get some use for their money instead of just having them somewhere inaccessible.

So you mean for instance if I move to the UK (I guess you know their thingy about security deposits), I just pre-approve myself (my banking history whatsoever), you provide a guarantee for me, I don't ay the deposit and only pay way smaller monthly fee?

Absolutely! However, after we expand the operations to the UK.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:03:54 PM

Bailsman only provides guarantees that are 100% supported by licensed financial institutions or telecommunications companies. I want to believe that this is really true Smiley
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

Bailsman have launched its token pre-sale on May 16, 2018, 11:00 AM (GMT) and it lasts until July 1, 11:00 AM (GMT).
Bailsman’s tokens are called BAILS tokens. They are EIP-20 standard-based utility tokens that can be used inside the Bailsman platform.
Know how to buy BAILS tokens from our step-by-step guide:  https://medium.com/@bailsmanco/a-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-become-a-bails-token-holder-b4395363f7b4
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:27:26 AM

Why do clients need Bailsman?

Bailsman enables its clients to unlock their funds by replacing their security deposits for guarantees, all based on their current credit status. Clients don't need any extra proof or collateral to get a guarantee, the reply to the quarantee request is given based on person's financial credibility and previous credit history.

For clients, Bailsman increases the probability to get a positive response to a guarantee request, as Bailsman cooperates with several reputable corporations and financial institutions on the market and enables to add co-applicants.

Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

Bailsman only provides guarantees that are 100% supported by licensed financial institutions or telecommunications companies. I want to believe that this is really true Smiley

You can find the whole list of our partners in the whitepaper. At an instance I can name Telia, Agrello, Sorainen, PWC, Bigbank and TFBank.
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:06:30 PM

That's a good statement
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/zwhXvHL.jpg

Bailsman's legal advisor is Sorainen Law Firm.

Sorainen advises Bailsman regarding compliance and legal issues related to innovative Fintech solutions developed by Bailsman.
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

https://i.imgur.com/DXtLV5L.jpg

An extra 3% will be added to 30% bonus if BAILS tokens are bought for more than a value equal to €10,000. A good opportunity to get more, isn't it?
Go to this website to buy BAILS tokens:

VirtueX

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

Absolutely! However, after we expand the operations to the UK.

Good to hear that, thanks!
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 05:23:17 AM

There are 20 days left before the end of the token pre-sale. You still have the opportunity to support a company that will improve the security deposit market.
The price of the BAILS token is 0.03 EUR.

Read more on our Medium https://medium.com/@bailsmanco
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:30:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OQrHujM.jpg

Bailsman provides the solution that enables merchants to increase the amount of the security deposit to the level needed to cover all risks, without driving potential clients away.

Read more on Medium: https://goo.gl/vEp3uX
FierceChan

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:50:28 AM

Is the security deposit you mean if I need to pay for first and 'last' month together once I start renting an apartment?
VirtueX

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

Is the security deposit you mean if I need to pay for first and 'last' month together once I start renting an apartment?

They call it differently in different countries but the idea is the same, you inititally put more money then needed and get them returned in the end (either directly or by getting a free last month).

So yes, in your case it is probably exactly what are you talking about, yes.
FierceChan

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:47:19 AM

They call it differently in different countries but the idea is the same, you inititally put more money then needed and get them returned in the end (either directly or by getting a free last month).

Sorry, with this amount of information about Bailman in Internet you sound more like an asumption, and I'm interested in facts
VirtueX

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Sorry, with this amount of information about Bailman in Internet you sound more like an asumption, and I'm interested in facts

We've discussed this with the admin here just a little bit earlier, so I'm pretty much sure that you're asking exactly about what Bailsman is Smiley
VirtueX

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:07:32 PM

BTW, admin, are there any plans for a bounty including increased stakes/tokens for those who try to help newcomers?

I dig the project and I feel myself confident enough to try it Smiley
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

VirtueX is perfectly right, seems like we cover exactly the issue you are asking for.
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:49:45 PM

BTW, admin, are there any plans for a bounty including increased stakes/tokens for those who try to help newcomers?

Most probably yes, please follow our media to catch the chance!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:29:55 PM

It will be very beneficial for tenants to use the Bailsman solution if they do not have the required amount or simply prefer to spend it on something else.
VirtueX

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

It will be very beneficial for tenants to use the Bailsman solution if they do not have the required amount or simply prefer to spend it on something else.

Not only that I believe, it also secures tenants from those landlords who simply make up some randome reasons to not return the security deposits, especially in developing countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: