Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] BAILSMAN — exchange your security deposits for a guarantee  (Read 1185 times)
Bailsman (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:30:41 AM

Did you know that global security deposit funds in the real estate rental, accomodation industry and car rental are estimated to be more than $1.5 trillion USD?

Bailsman develops  a guarantee solution for all these sectors and, thus, has a great potential for growth. To become a part of the company's and industry`s developement,  you can purchase the BAILS tokens.

There is still time to participate in the token pre-sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

Meet Alex Linenko, the Advisor for Bailsman!
He is the co-founder and co-creator of such companies as Seopult, Uptopromo, SatangDee, ICOyard. Alex worked on the tokenization and strategic management of 15+ successful ICOs.
He wants to see how Bailsman will disrupt outdated micro deposits guarantee system in Europe and the rest of the world.

More about Alex https://goo.gl/XQh298
Detcom

Activity: 147
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:01:52 AM

Its not an easy job to find a good ICO organisation that totally fits all the requirements in today's crypto world. When one needs to go for the best ICO, go for the best and great resources that is used to find undervalued upcomings cryptocurrency that may be valuable for the future generation.
We know there are plenty of ICO’s rounding in crypto market day by day. The intelligent and the best persons will choose the correct ICO which helps them in making there assets double. There are successful ICO’s and there are failed ICO’s. The key thing for the success of a new crypto is having a lot of investors and a lot of investments. Another important thing in the ICO is how they are going to be in market and what are the problems they are going to solve in the market.
I really believe that Bailsman is going to be huge.
I agree. This idea can bring many helpful assets to those people, who love traveling (like myself). And the amount of such people is huge.
Valery_K

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Blockchain  technology has many apps and holds vast promise for every business, society and individual person.

Blockchain consists of  blocks of transactions that way that no single organization or party have the authority to tamper with your transaction records.
I believe that Bailsman will use Blockchain in an impressive way. Good luck!
VirtueX

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

Its not an easy job to find a good ICO organisation that totally fits all the requirements in today's crypto world. When one needs to go for the best ICO, go for the best and great resources that is used to find undervalued upcomings cryptocurrency that may be valuable for the future generation.
We know there are plenty of ICO’s rounding in crypto market day by day. The intelligent and the best persons will choose the correct ICO which helps them in making there assets double. There are successful ICO’s and there are failed ICO’s. The key thing for the success of a new crypto is having a lot of investors and a lot of investments. Another important thing in the ICO is how they are going to be in market and what are the problems they are going to solve in the market.
I agree. This idea can bring many helpful assets to those people, who love traveling (like myself). And the amount of such people is huge.

Sure, I instantly recall a security deposit of 600 EUR from my card frozen for two weeks when I have rented a mini car for one day for like 50 EUR, that is just crazy. I'd better pay 50 EUR more to someone like Bailsman instead of this BS...
VirtueX

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

Thanks to the new blockchain technology, cloud security platform allows users to store their digital assets like documents, files, emails, IPAs etc. and blockchain assets like cryptocurrency keys in the cloud secured through end-to-end encryption. And, of course, it allows to make secure payments.

BTW, blockchain-based authentication platforoms afaik can store only hashes of provided valuable info and match the hashes that are stored and provided again for re-authentification, so nobody can actually access any info because it doesn't even exist there.
Detcom

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

Sure, I instantly recall a security deposit of 600 EUR from my card frozen for two weeks when I have rented a mini car for one day for like 50 EUR, that is just crazy. I'd better pay 50 EUR more to someone like Bailsman instead of this BS...

That's the point, mate! I remember that I've had to give a security deposit of 120 EUR for renting an apartment for 2 days in Barcelona. I've got them just when I was heading to the airport. Screw this, I want to spend all my hard-earned money during my vacation or weekend!
VirtueX

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:12:26 PM

That's the point, mate! I remember that I've had to give a security deposit of 120 EUR for renting an apartment for 2 days in Barcelona. I've got them just when I was heading to the airport. Screw this, I want to spend all my hard-earned money during my vacation or weekend!

Jeez! I'm not into big speeches usually but if, say, every tourist in Barcelona would be offered such guarantee for an extra few euros and they would have their ~100 EUR on their hands ready to be spent, I guess it would be good even for Barcelona's economy in general. Not a big deal, but nevertheless.

People have more control over their money, local businesses get an extra buck, businesses like Bailsman operate, their partners get their share, landlords have all their possible problems covered... Win-win!
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Only 16 days left before the end of the token pre-sale. The opportunity to become a BAILS token holder using 30% bonus is expiring soon. The price of the BAILS token is 0.03 EUR.

Buy your BAILS tokens here: https://ico.bailsman.co
Detcom

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

Jeez! I'm not into big speeches usually but if, say, every tourist in Barcelona would be offered such guarantee for an extra few euros and they would have their ~100 EUR on their hands ready to be spent, I guess it would be good even for Barcelona's economy in general. Not a big deal, but nevertheless.

People have more control over their money, local businesses get an extra buck, businesses like Bailsman operate, their partners get their share, landlords have all their possible problems covered... Win-win!

Why do you think it's not a big deal? It's kinda from 50 to 100 extra Estrellas per a person! A big deal indeed!
Valery_K

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Will I be able to pay in cash staying in Radisson Blu?
thomas_kunkel

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:12:59 AM

Have you read the whitepaper?
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:15:41 AM

Only credit cards are accepted.
Valery_K

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Have you read the whitepaper?

Ah, indeed...
Valery_K

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Thanks for the answer anyway!
Brandy_Lehmann

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

What business sectors do you work in?
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

What business sectors do you work in?

Car rental, real estate and accommodation. Bailsman develops a guarantee solution for all these sectors and, thus, has a great potential for growth.
VirtueX

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:40:51 PM

That's actually quite pity Cheesy
Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:51:03 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 10:06:58 AM by Bailsman

Bailsman (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Bailsman have launched its token pre-sale on May 16, 2018, 11:00 AM (GMT) and it lasts until July 1, 11:00 AM (GMT).
Bailsman’s tokens are called BAILS tokens. They are EIP-20 standard-based utility tokens that can be used inside the Bailsman platform.
Know how to buy BAILS tokens from our step-by-step guide:  https://medium.com/@bailsmanco/a-step-by-step-guide-on-how-to-become-a-bails-token-holder-b4395363f7b4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: