Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW  (Read 27702 times)
dmitrybunter (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:54 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 07:41:07 AM by dmitrybunter

Free Market Token

Free Market Token, currently in pre-sale - is the token that powers the Ecryptostore platform’s payment system. Our mission is simple: to be the world’s No.1 cryptocurrency buy/sell platform.

Ecrytostore is a fully operational ecommerce platform where users can sell, buy and review products and services globally. It is suitable for first-time crypto users, crypto enthusiasts and ecommerce merchants. Transactions are available in cryptocurrency and fiat.

The FMT token can be used to reduce transaction fees, staked to elevate seller and affiliate status, exchanged for goods or services and as protection from volatility while the smart contract is being fulfilled.

HOW ECRYPTOSTORE COMPARES TO AMAZON AND EBAY

tieuyentu102

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:10:32 AM

It's interesting.  but I am curious about what other HODLERs do. I have a wide portfolio and I am struggling to keep up to date with all these coins. I think I need to concentrate on fewer coins. Any advice?
heriturwanto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

when is ICO opened?
Tonal_Quantum
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:40:50 PM

when do you start your project?
JustcallmeCardinal

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

There are really so much similar projects now... when the beginning is planned?
Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

tell me whether a trial version of the testing platform will be launched. if yes, then when? at what stage is the project now?

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

I have read about a very pragmatic project to create a platform for buying and selling electronic money and trying to become the world leader in electronic money exchange.
To achieve that goal, I found the project has a specific schedule, the team involved in the project has enthusiasm and professionalism. When using low transaction platform fees and secured transaction participants. And specifically, 15% of total transaction fees and net subscriptions will be distributed to charities each month. This is very meaningful to the community. Does this specifically make the community pay attention to the project or something else special?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

nice project. I like projects web page. roadmap is great designed. with the development of today's technology, trade is developing. new one will join e-commerce applications. Good luck.. Smiley
https://freemarkettoken.io
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I like your idea by donating 15% of all the net income generated will be donated to charitable organizations, this is a good idea doing business while doing good deeds. Good luck dev
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

You have it written, "Ecryptostore recently launched a multifunctional e-commerce platform." Also, you have written that there is a mechanism for transferring to Fiat. Can you write about the number of customers?
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

Very interesting. No listing fees and small transaction fees will certainly drive more clients. Do you plan to do an airdrop before ICO?
Morros

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

You have it written, "Ecryptostore recently launched a multifunctional e-commerce platform." Also, you have written that there is a mechanism for transferring to Fiat. Can you write about the number of customers?

Does this company receive fiat money for goods and services? Or can we buy some tokens for USD or any other fiat currency? I will wait for any updates, the project has potential.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

There doesn't really seem to have been a crypto marketplace that has done well yet, let alone one using its own coin.
It is probable in the future though, and this project looks as good as any so far for a chance of success.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

ITs always the free market that we always want. Its just that its too difficult to monitor as well and most of the crypto doesn't have plans to sell something online. open bazaar I think was also introduced for such kind of vision but I don't see it making forward. Its a race between projects already which adoption isn't yet reachable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
brookearthur

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:10:10 PM

when is ICO opened?
Presale started on 7 May. Head to http://freemarkettoken.io/ and hit 'contribute' or go direct to http://ico.freemarkettoken.io/
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

The project provides us with a platform for electronic money transactions with low fees and a maximum of 15% deductible transaction fees for charity organizations on a monthly basis. I really see the project moving towards community service. The project reads "Available deals in electronic and fiat money". Is platform able to exchange for both cash?
brookearthur

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:14 PM

There doesn't really seem to have been a crypto marketplace that has done well yet, let alone one using its own coin.
It is probable in the future though, and this project looks as good as any so far for a chance of success.

We have a functioning platform that uses both crypto and fiat and our token escrow system protects merchants from market volatility.
brookearthur

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:55:55 PM

Does this company receive fiat money for goods and services? Or can we buy some tokens for USD or any other fiat currency? I will wait for any updates, the project has potential.

Merchants receive crypto or fiat, depending what the buyer purchases in. For the easy onramp to crypto buyers can purchase FMT tokens and use to buy good. Or buyers can connect other crypto wallets and use their chosen cryptocurrency.
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

Do you realize how your title sounds for investors - "Free Market Token"? (not very promising) And if I understand correctly the main advantage compared to Amazon/Ebay is a much lower service fee?

Do you have any really new feature? And what is the purpose of blockchain - to serve as an internal payment system, like Paypal on Ebay?

Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

The Free Market Token has a mission of becoming the number one selling and buying platform of cryptocurrency in the world by using an Ecrystore system that allows users to make sales, purchases and review services globally. This platform will provide low transaction costs when using FMT token. How about with DApp your platform?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: