Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINSALE] | FREE MARKET TOKEN | PRESALE ON NOW  (Read 27702 times)
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

A market that giving the possibilities to have a minimal fees on every transaction created is interesting.
I think many trader will like this market to be used to trade.
ottogary

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

After checking the website of this project, I thing the project is nice, really like the look of it, but it doesn't guaranty that the project will also the same as the look of the website.
But still I like this project, for me "first look will makes everyone decide what to do next".
Janasey

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

I really like this coin, good job and I will join!
Egretia
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

An e commerce platform that offering an easy usability for people should be interesting for everyone whose never knew much about e commerce.
The ease of usability should also be one of the marketing strategy for the project to get more investors.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

It's very difficult to prevent cheats and scams on a free market.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:02:18 PM

Great idea, it's time to open a website where you can only use cryptocurrency. It will be very convenient

iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:15:57 PM

this is so cool, comparing with ebay and amazon i hope this be a great project rivaling big company out there
etherfact

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

The project features are very impressive and amazing. I love  the Hashrental. Thanks

EtherFact Team,
Palmos34

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:26:32 PM

Nice project,but you don't give enough explanations  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

Crypto innovation and Blockchain technology are sweeping the world and bridging many of the voids that the internet was expected to cover but fell short. Blockchain came about and proved to be the missing link in true disinter-mediation for many applications through the use of smart contracts and smart-contract escrows… But as many are discovering, smart-contracted escrows comes with some limitations that can possible cause just as many problems as they solve.
Dimyumy17

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

Interesting project ideas, with some items being developed, but information about coin sales is not delivered on this thread, where I can see the specifications of the developed coins
masterofnone78

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:17 PM

What are you guys working on now?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:57:08 PM

Haha Cheesy you say your mission is simple! Simply becoming the number 1 place for people to go to buy and sell their currencies, sounds pretty easy!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

You said "Our mission is simple: to be the world’s No.1 cryptocurrency buy/sell platform."
because there are many similar projects out there, may i know what are ur strategy to achieve ur mission?
keenan

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

First of all, this is the worst table of comparisons I've ever seen, and second, do you have money for advertising worldwide like ebay of amazon???
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

You said "Our mission is simple: to be the world’s No.1 cryptocurrency buy/sell platform."
because there are many similar projects out there, may i know what are ur strategy to achieve ur mission?

Saw the list of products. At the moment nothing much yet. Maybe give it more time and the list will be long. But only CoinGate is accepted as cryptocurrency? Can you add more? But I like the fact that there's option of PayPal in case crypto doesn't work.
tunnel

Activity: 206
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

it's funny to read about your comparisons with ebay and amazon, cause even if your project is way better then ebay and amazon, you still can not succeed even close to the giants of Internet business

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE  ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:48:38 PM

Will this reduction in the transaction fee be based on what factors? Will the transactions be using the Free Market Token?
brookearthur

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:56 AM

How confident are you you will be able to stick to the road map?
very confident. We're ahead of the current roadmap with V2 of ecryptostore due out around July 2018! Functioning platform already.
brookearthur

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

it's funny to read about your comparisons with ebay and amazon, cause even if your project is way better then ebay and amazon, you still can not succeed even close to the giants of Internet business
Exactly... we agree here. Our whitepaper states we are aiming to capture 1% of this global market which still brings us in at $1.75B. MASSIVE POTENTIAL. Comparing to Ebay and Amazon purely shows the enormity of the potential here.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: