Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:33:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:43:36 AM

Why do you think that your advertising model is more stable and attractive than the offers of competitors?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

Why do you think that your advertising model is more stable and attractive than the offers of competitors?
Ojooo model of building a relationship with the user is more advantageous, since most often in those models that are offered by other companies, the consumer can not get any benefit other than access to the advertisement. We give the user the opportunity to earn, encouraging his interest in advertising
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Ojooo model of building a relationship with the user is more advantageous, since most often in those models that are offered by other companies, the consumer can not get any benefit other than access to the advertisement. We give the user the opportunity to earn, encouraging his interest in advertising
But now there are stronger advertising companies on the market, such as Google, Amazon, which are widely known and popular. How do you want to build your marketing campaign in order to achieve better recognition of the project and make it one of the leaders in the industry?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

I'm wondering if the user can use the Ojooo for a limited time and get tokens or there is no deadline for how long it is possible to interact with the project? Can the platform be considered a passive income for the user?
Yes, we can say that users receive passive income, since we do not limit the time for how long they can participate and receive rewards.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

But now there are stronger advertising companies on the market, such as Google, Amazon, which are widely known and popular. How do you want to build your marketing campaign in order to achieve better recognition of the project and make it one of the leaders in the industry?
Our marketing strategy includes the creation of project pages in social networks, the dissemination of information through the setting up of search engines, the preparation of press materials and much more. You can learn more in our white paper
fluffynight57

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

For which operating systems of smartphones and possibly tablets do you develop your application? The road map says that you started working on the creation much earlier than you started selling tokens. Do you have a prototype?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:06:24 AM

Hello. I like that you try to change the attitude of users about advertising and your project can bring good result. Is it allowed to buy OJX tokens if I live in Russia? And do I need to confirm my citizenship with a passport?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

Greeting. I believe, using the reward system, you can really find a large number of supporters of such an idea as Ojooo. Which users will be the first to try Ojooo platform in action?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:24 AM

For which operating systems of smartphones and possibly tablets do you develop your application? The road map says that you started working on the creation much earlier than you started selling tokens. Do you have a prototype?
The full version of the Ojooo platform, adapted for the Android and Apple OC, will be released in March 2019.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Hello. I like that you try to change the attitude of users about advertising and your project can bring good result. Is it allowed to buy OJX tokens if I live in Russia? And do I need to confirm my citizenship with a passport?
Hello. Of course, if you are not a US citizen, you can freely buy OJX tokens. Visit our website https://ico.ojooo.com/. We are open to residents of Russia and other countries. You do not need to provide a passport for verification
AbrammFry08

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

I like your positive attitude. When the team is convinced of the success of their project, it is easier to find users who will become permanent participants of the project. How much the total Ojooo tokens will be created ? How will the tokens be distributed?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:37:21 AM

Greeting. I believe, using the reward system, you can really find a large number of supporters of such an idea as Ojooo. Which users will be the first to try Ojooo platform in action?
The Ojooo platform is a unique place the advertisers and the advertising addressees from all over the World meet, all interested in various goods or services. Now we are registered in Germany, we plan to distribute our services around the world, but it is likely that users of European countries will be able to try out the first advertising platform.
Wattlexp

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Hello. Can you describe the strengths of your project? Why should I invest in your platform?
subrisk57

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

The Ojooo platform is a unique place the advertisers and the advertising addressees from all over the World meet, all interested in various goods or services. Now we are registered in Germany, we plan to distribute our services around the world, but it is likely that users of European countries will be able to try out the first advertising platform.
But how do you want to achieve global leadership? This will require more people, and preferably their representations in different countries to adapt the platform in accordance with the laws
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

I like your positive attitude. When the team is convinced of the success of their project, it is easier to find users who will become permanent participants of the project. How much the total Ojooo tokens will be created ? How will the tokens be distributed?
Ojooo issues a total of 400.000.000 OJX tokens, of which 240.000.000 are sold during  the ICO. Speaking about the distribution of OJX tokens, we plan to divide them into such parts:
60% Pre ICO and ICO
25% Founders  and Team
10% Promotion and loyalty
5% Strategic partners
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:54:56 AM

But how do you want to achieve global leadership? This will require more people, and preferably their representations in different countries to adapt the platform in accordance with the laws
For this purpose, we plan to create several branches around the world. There will be different legal forms involved, from an American incorporated company (Inc.) to the Ltd. and the German stock-offering company Ojooo AG.
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Why do you have a banners section on your site? Can you offer a bounty campaign?
uyga78

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:19:49 AM

I like this innovative project and that based on the road map, Ojooo project is the result of a long and deliberate preparation. How the advertising message is formed - automatically or it is necessary to choose parameters?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

Why do you have a banners section on your site? Can you offer a bounty campaign?
The section "Banners" is presented for partnership - our investor can download our banner and publish it one their sides / sm channels etc. No, we have not bounty program, there are only bonuses for investors.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Hello. Can you describe the strengths of your project? Why should I invest in your platform?
The Ojooo builds a new type of relationship that takes into account the individual preferences of users, allowing you to adapt the advertising message and make it as efficient as possible. Our main advantages
- secure platform based on the block
- personalized advertising message
- incentive system for users
- inexpensive and quality services for advertisers
Visit our website https://ico.ojooo.com to contribute
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: