Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain  (Read 18928 times)
kirkanrally

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

How long will my payment be processed? So far, I do not see any accruals in my wallet
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

How many tokens are you going to release and how much is booked to encourage users?

To implement Ojooo platform, we will issue 400,000,000 tokens. 10% will be used to attract and encourage the first users to arouse interest and maintain customer loyalty to the platform.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

How long will my payment be processed? So far, I do not see any accruals in my wallet
After purchase, the OJX tokens will be automatically sent to you on the wallet. There may be slight delays in delivery depending on how quickly the wallet will process the request. Please try again later.
CaraMarinara

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:47:01 PM

How many tokens are you going to release and how much is booked to encourage users?

To implement Ojooo platform, we will issue 400,000,000 tokens. 10% will be used to attract and encourage the first users to arouse interest and maintain customer loyalty to the platform.
Do you use affiliate links? Can my friend get me a referral link and a bonus?
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

Hello guys! Do you have a real working product to present it to investors? Or we will see the final platform only after ICO?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

Hello guys! Do you have a real working product to present it to investors? Or we will see the final platform only after ICO?
Hello. If you visit our main site ojooo.com, there you can download and try Ojooo application for communication. But the Ojooo platform for advertising, which supports the blockchain  technology, we are only planning to release in the new year. Watch for updates and news on our telegram https://t.me/icoojooo
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Do you use affiliate links? Can my friend get me a referral link and a bonus?
Yes, your friend will receive a 35% bonus, however we do not use referral links. If you have a proposal for cooperation, you can use our banners on the site https://ico.ojooo.com/
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Ojoo is a decentralized Blockchain solution for Advertisers and Investors. This platform provides the right tactics that help users gather customers around the user's message and encourage them to use the suggested offer.
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

Hello. I would like to know how how will the user receive a advertising message? Do you assume that he will need some time to watch the advertisement or will she appear sometimes while he is using the phone?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

Ojoo is a decentralized Blockchain solution for Advertisers and Investors. This platform provides the right tactics that help users gather customers around the user's message and encourage them to use the suggested offer.
Thank you for trusting Ojooo project. You can register on the site https://ico.ojooo.com. Until the 14th of September all users receive a 35% bonus
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:49:19 PM

I do not understand why you need a blockchain. Only to create your own billing unit? After all, your platform may well accept dollars for payment
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:51:42 PM

I do not understand why you need a blockchain. Only to create your own billing unit? After all, your platform may well accept dollars for payment

We believe that Blockchain technology will contribute to the protection of data and simplify the complex problems of the digital world and have a great impact on the future in the world of advertising. And as you noticed, we use the token as a system for paying for platform services and encouraging users
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Hello. I would like to know how how will the user receive a advertising message? Do you assume that he will need some time to watch the advertisement or will she appear sometimes while he is using the phone?

The user will receive advertisements in the process of working with the phone. The user will be credited with OJX tokens for viewing ads on his wallet on the Ojooo platform.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:53:36 PM

The user will receive advertisements in the process of working with the phone. The user will be credited with OJX tokens for viewing ads on his wallet on the Ojooo platform.
How many tokens do you rate for an ad? How to find out how much a user can earn using your platform?
WhiteRed44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:55:48 PM

What an interesting idea. Whether correctly I understand, what I can earn tokens only that I will look advertising? Oh, if all advertisers were offering this, then it would not be in vain to spend an hour
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

How many tokens do you rate for an ad? How to find out how much a user can earn using your platform?
How much a user earns will depend on the number of ads viewed. But at the moment we can not say in what amount of tokens an advertisement will be evaluated. Follow the news and updates of the Ojooo project in Telegram https://t.me/icoojooo
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

What an interesting idea. Whether correctly I understand, what I can earn tokens only that I will look advertising? Oh, if all advertisers were offering this, then it would not be in vain to spend an hour
You're absolutely right! We are launching a new advertising platform created on the technology of blockchain, which will create a new type of relationship between the advertiser and the users. Due to the fact that users will be rewarded for viewing advertising, and advertisers can be sure that their message reaches the interested party, both sides benefit.
TheHollowOne

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Hello! You have an active community. By what principle does your platform work? How can a user accumulate tokens?
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:24:41 AM

Why did you decide that by changing old forms of advertising, you will manage to improve the attitude of users to it.
Since such types of advertising as pop-up messages, banners and other forms of advertising have become quite aggressive, now advertisers need to re-gain the trust of users and improve the quality of advertisements. This is what the Ojooo platform will do.
Ojooo (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:26:01 AM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good! Grin
Thank you for feedback. We hope you will enjoy Ojooo platform. Join our telegram group https://t.me/icoojooo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: