Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:57:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone else think Cryptsy is falling apart?  (Read 861 times)
broken_pixel (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:37:54 AM

In the early days it was sweet. Come on Biggy Vern, open up that BTC vault of profit and save your exchange. Also please can we get people that actually send reply emails with actual help from said ticket created by said user? I have numerous tickets that have been ignored, among other crap like login errors all the time. ( A security error has, blah, blah,blah ) Transactions via withdrawal and deposits taking way longer than they should.

The below was about the chat box missing.

I never received any type of reply support email with a solution, not even a reply to my issue.

Only these replies.

Dear Staticstarship,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#49419) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy.comSupport Team  

Same issue:

Dear Staticstarship,

Our Support Rep has indicated that your Ticket (#52641) has been Resolved.

If you believe that the ticket has not been resolved, please reply to this email to automatically reopen the ticket.
If there is no response from you, we will assume that the ticket has been resolved and the ticket will be automatically closed after 48 hours.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy.comSupport Team

We at Cryptsy.com are very interested to know how we did? Please let us know your opinion on our support experience.
You got Sad faced.

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
wakasaki808

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:40:15 AM

Go look at your ticket and see what they say. Just say the ticket isn't resolved and open it back up.

I've never had much trouble with Cryptsy. Sure they lost my coins one time when I sold them on the exchange, but within 24 hours I got back the coins that I lost. The support staff seem reasonable.

Other than the long time for confirmations every once in a while while depositing or withdrawing. Haven't had much of a problem.
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:22:05 AM

I dont know why people keep using Cryptsy with all the bad reputation and poor customer service. I will never sign up with them.
drmosh

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:23:15 AM

It's been getting worse, they need to expand capacity ahead of the curve, not reacting to it...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: