Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dwolla bank account verification  (Read 1667 times)
Evil DrPorkchop (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 01:25:23 PM

I made a Dwolla account, added my savings account, then it said it would take 1-3 days for Dwolla to make 2 deposits under $.12.
Then I'm supposed to check my online savings account for recent transactions, record the two deposits then verify my savings account on Dwolla.
Ok, so I added my Savings account on Dwolla on Friday, then I got an email today from Dwolla saying:
We have made 2 deposits to your bank account. Don't forget to validate your account with us so you can move money in and out of Dwolla!

To verify this account please follow these steps.

1. Log into your online banking or check your bank statement. You will find 2 deposits from Dwolla. Both will be under 12 cents. Record the amount of the 2 deposits from Dwolla.

2. Log into Dwolla, click verify bank account, and type in the 2 deposit totals.

You're done!

So I checked my savings account online for the recent transactions from Dwolla and I couldn't find any recent transactions under $.12 like Dwolla said.
Am I supposed to wait longer or what? What's the deal here?  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hmongotaku

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 02:37:52 PM

it may take up to 3-5 days. I think my took 3 days and once they send email. I had it in my account. As far as i can remember your routing number and checking account is needed. since u used savings. you should go check your bank, because your bank account number (savings) is probably a different number that they use for money wires transactions. I suggest going to a teller and also telling them which bank account number u use. If it fails, just open a checking or ask for your savings account number again from your bank, telling them it's used to wire/send money online. The majority of the time they will give you a different number. For example my bank gives my account as 5XXXX06, but when it is used for online or wiring money they add another 00 or 0000 to the account number.

Evil DrPorkchop (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 03:03:14 PM

it may take up to 3-5 days. I think my took 3 days and once they send email. I had it in my account. As far as i can remember your routing number and checking account is needed. since u used savings. you should go check your bank, because your bank account number (savings) is probably a different number that they use for money wires transactions. I suggest going to a teller and also telling them which bank account number u use. If it fails, just open a checking or ask for your savings account number again from your bank, telling them it's used to wire/send money online. The majority of the time they will give you a different number. For example my bank gives my account as 5XXXX06, but when it is used for online or wiring money they add another 00 or 0000 to the account number.
Ok thanks for the reply Smiley
I'll try that

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 06:27:48 PM

yea jus wait a lil bit, or do what ^ said. dwolla rules. bitcoinmarket.eu sucks btw. steer clear of it.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth.

- Oscar Wilde
btcoiner

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 07:01:21 PM

Yes, took a few days for me.. Then after they showed up, I had to wait another day before dwolla would let me input them.. I guess they showed up at my bank before Dwolla could confirm them or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: