Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dogecoin just took Crypto-currency to the next level with this....  (Read 735 times)
Pangia (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:02:33 AM

http://4x.reddit.com/r/DogecoinCharity/comments/1tqtl1/help_us_spread_the_word/

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:17:18 AM

The post you linked to does not seem to have any links at all to whatever it is that you think is so great that it is going to take anything to any new level.

It seems to be just empty blank meaningless spam much like the above post of yours.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:21:51 AM

The post you linked to does not seem to have any links at all to whatever it is that you think is so great that it is going to take anything to any new level.

It seems to be just empty blank meaningless spam much like the above post of yours.

-MarkM-

Learn to use reddit?

I actually am alrerady a member of reddit.

So what? all I see at the link you provided is an empty thread. Where is the whatever thingamajig that supposedly goes to or will go to a new level?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
black_swan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:28:17 AM

-MarkM-

Learn to use reddit?

I actually am alrerady a member of reddit.

So what? all I see at the link you provided is an empty thread. Where is the whatever thingamajig that supposedly goes to or will go to a new level?

-MarkM-

Click stuff and you may be surprised to see the DogeCoin community creating a charity to help real Doges.

Yes, surprised of how more lame this scam can go on.
Now, DogeCoin community, leave bitcointalk and concentrate on Charity
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:32:44 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 06:26:30 PM by kanus1113

Yes, surprised of how more lame this scam can go on.
Now, DogeCoin community, leave bitcointalk and concentrate on Charity

I don't know exactly what your saying, but I am guessing your saying DogeCoin is a scam?

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:35:04 AM

Click what? There is no visible link to any charity there.

Please simply provide a direct link to whatever charity it is that you are on about.

-MarkM-

Pangia (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:35:42 AM

-MarkM-

Wow. Such venom.

Devcoin community should aspire to do something similar. Maybe you should lead the charge Mark.

I mean there's a whole 18 of them in the Devcoin sub-reddit.

I'd be happy to donate some BTC's to your Devcoin related charity if you get one started Mark.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
kanus1113

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:38:46 AM

-MarkM-

Wow. Such venom.

Devcoin community should aspire to do something similar. Maybe you should lead the charge Mark.

I mean there's a whole 18 of them in the Devcoin sub-reddit.

I'd be happy to donate some BTC's to your Devcoin related charity if you get one started Mark.

He cant even use a webpage, how is he going to start a charity?
Pangia (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:40:15 AM

Click what? There is no visible link to any charity there.

Please simply provide a direct link to whatever charity it is that you are on about.

-MarkM-

Wow is that hard? Big frigin link in the header of the page "DogecoinCharity".

http://4x.reddit.com/r/DogecoinCharity/

I don't think that Mark's a bad guy. I just think that he (like so many others on this forum) is a bit pissed at the attention that Dogecoin has garnered in such a short time. They wished that their coin could do the same.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:42:12 AM

I still don't see it. The charity itself. dogecharity dot org or whatever the heck they are on about? Or is it all just discussion about some charity they plan at some future time to register and set up website for and all that?

All the links just seem to point back to reddit, which is not a charity as far as I am aware.

-MarkM-

kanus1113

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:42:21 AM

I don't think that Mark's a bad guy. I just think that he (like so many others on this forum) is a bit pissed at the attention that Dogecoin has garnered in such a short time. They wished that their coin could do the same.

You're right, I digress.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: