Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:43:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does Trading bot helps?  (Read 147 times)
mcrey11 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

It's quite uncomfortable while facing on a computer for 4-6 hours to do scalping trade. Somebody did offer me to run a traderbot for easy and profitable trading. It will also run 24/7 and for sure it will take more profitable than watching manually study the charts and indicators. Did anybody here in this forum who's using bots for trading?
May I ask your brilliant idea please.
Thank you.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

Ahahaha!
This is all nonsense.
I scalp myself in the Forex market.
I wrote a robot on my trading strategy, but it's impossible to make it perfect.
And one day, you can see in your account zero dollars)

Robots, it's just a mathematical program and it's not possible to write everything down!

My robot works, brings income.
But you have to follow him, so it's better to trade with your hands.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

ProfessorZ
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

Usually the market moves before the bot can make a profitable move, regardless of what AI the bot is enhanced with. It is impossible to make accurate predictions about the market, the closest thing would be a HTF bot, but for the moment the infrastructure and market volume is not even near forex.
mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

Is it not safe to export the API keys from the exchange site to trading bot? as of now Im test gekko, and its running for past 3 hours.
mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Ahahaha!
This is all nonsense.

Robots, it's just a mathematical program and it's not possible to write everything down!

but does it help you to find best signal to buy and sell?
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

Well if someone offered you a trading bot it can be a way for that person to hack you if people are using trading bot and it is common but that bot is still not as good as a human because that bot can know your strategy but still it is not perfect because that bot can earn more than you what usually earn. Yes trading is hard you look at chart and you decide analyze on what you will do and in gamble it also trading bot is popular but genius as a human, maybe for now , if I may believe so.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:37:00 PM

If a trading bot turns profit than why would someone sell it and not run it for himself. Why would he be selling it for a few dollars when he could be earning thousands with it. Also most of these bots are nothing but Trojans waiting to take over your exchange api keys and steal your coins like was seen recently during the Binance hack.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

Lol...bots are not helpful. I don't know why people keeping looking at that way to make profit, It is laziness I think . You want to make money the easy way, you just know it won't work.

For the scalping, what you do is to build a working strategy,  you develop a duration plan either in minutes, hourly, four hours or daily plan that you can monitor base on that simple.  And when your entry is confirmed, you enter and set your loss and profit.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

Trading bots are actually not something like you give the full control and let them alone, you probably find your wallet with zero balance. If so they would not be sold for cheap prices.

Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:09 PM

If the bot will use neural networks and ai, then I would use this bot. But now write bots on mathematical strategy or on the basis of history. It will not work long.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

It's quite uncomfortable while facing on a computer for 4-6 hours to do scalping trade. Somebody did offer me to run a traderbot for easy and profitable trading. It will also run 24/7 and for sure it will take more profitable than watching manually study the charts and indicators. Did anybody here in this forum who's using bots for trading?
Thank you.
Bots are just good for automation of your trades which it will really simplify your trades yet you can able to walk away in front of your pc and the bot would do the rest but the risky thing that these bots do only follow with your settings or commands and it doesn't really have that decision making factor when sudden unexpected conditions that might happen along the way which would really result into negative outcomes.This is why I do prefer on doing manual trading,it might be boring but as long it is profitable then it would be just fine.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mcrey11 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

Much appreciated idea you all have shared. Now therefore it comes to my mind that primarily bot can only be use as one of our automated tool to view and analyze data what it has collected on that different strategies you've input.
Our initiative always prevail to place trades, its not the bot himself place buy & sell into the market, because if that will happen maybe I will wake up in the morning with 0 balance. Shocked
Thank you for your advises and brilliant idea.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Thank you.

Don't use a trading bot. It'll really mess with your potential. Instead, look at coins that have a more stable price. There's many that don't shift around as much as the cryptocurrencies that you're looking at most likely. Furthermore, think about the case when everything drops. You might run into the issue of seeing/predicting that happening by seeing particular news stories first. You could take advantage of that by buying and selling right at a particular time. However, if you're using a Bot, you might end up missing those time frames.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I see 2 bots that are promoted in this site, one is the Gunbot and the other one is ProfitTrailer. I haven't tried any of those two but I read some back about those bots and most are positive. One good thing about Bots are they are emotionless and it will just follow what you asked them to do. However, downside is you need to make sure you entered the correct settings or else you'll wake up with an empty wallet.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

Well,bot are automated and with the right settings and amount of stakes I think at they end you will have some  profit but for me I like controlling my trade.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:54:07 AM

Ahahaha!
This is all nonsense.

Your idea is just the best way to go about it. Some people would think the use of bots would just replace them completely as they need to sleep and wake up and see their 1btc turn into 1.3btc but not knowing that its based on what is being coded that it responds to and it also dependent on how versatile one is able to tweak the default mode of the bot to get maximum results. In a situation of price dropping, the best is to avoid bots because you will just realize that you can actually do better than what its giving you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: