Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Spotcoin be the best ICO of the month?  (Read 104 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:00:59 PM

https://spotcoin.com/ has an existing business and has chosen the NEO chain, robust, with great brand awareness in Asia and probably one of the best platforms for 2018. Spotcoin has an existing business and a team that is used to work together. What's your view?

baotoutq
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

I think that the Spotcoin project has good chances to create a competing product based on the already proven NEO blockchain. The project team is very strong and experienced, so it is able to implement everything that is planned on the road map. The big advantage is that the project is supported by the Georgian government. Therefore I am sure that the project will be successful!

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:15:00 AM

I'm interested in Spotcoin project. It has a rather good position among other current ICOs, good experts rating. But the one main advantage is - NEO blockchain. And I find Spotcoin's team very transparent and highly socially active.
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:55:59 PM

I am investing in spot coin ICO, love the project ,have read the white paper, I love the project, the team behind the project and ICO is on Neo platform. Most icos in Neo platform always perform well so definitely going to invest in the ico
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

https://spotcoin.com/ has an existing business and has chosen the NEO chain, robust, with great brand awareness in Asia and probably one of the best platforms for 2018. Spotcoin has an existing business and a team that is used to work together. What's your view?

i see on the website today the Private placement sale ends and how is the result from this private sale
if they can collect a good amount from investors, this project can be best one, but if nobody invested in this private sale, i can said maybe this project will be failed,
the public sale is in TBA mode and not announcements yet

barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:06:15 PM

Maybe after my signature campaign with Nynja I will try to apply in spotcoin because I heard this is a legit ICO so nothing to worry about the scam because now a days its hard to find real ICO, mostly ICO  now are scammers and I'm a victim before.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: