Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:16:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what's going on with EOS?  (Read 132 times)
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:02:03 PM

Last week the CFO of Commonwealth Bank of Australia Rob Jesudason reportedly signed on with the firm of the founders of the world’s fifth largest cryptocurrency in the market today, Block.one. Block.one is a private company that has developed both the EOS token and the blockchain technology behind it.

However, the cryptocurrency price is dropping.....

Do you think it will keep decreasing? Finding a new bottom?

kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Never heard about Block. one. i would like to know about this private company company more. btw i hope it won't decrease anymore, it will be back on the track soon. Sad Angry
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:06:23 AM

Yes, the cryptocurrency price is dropping everyday. It is a matter to worry about. I think by next week, the prices will rise up again. There are many big companies that has recently shown interest in cryptocurrency market.  Let's see what happens.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:01:51 AM

in fact I was also very confused, EOS whose price had reached 21 $, suddenly fell to the number 12 $, this is very surprising. and until now I still do not know the reason why, but it's not just eos that fall, market conditions in a state of red, and almost all altcoins have decreased drastically

cryptodreem

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:12:21 AM

Few days ago Aussie government invest money to research in bitcoin system so it’s great news for crypto world so it may bring the future development of the country so from this we can see that Australian government and people of Australia really very serious about this crypto currency and they really thinks about future that’s why they are serious about this crypto world.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I'm also curious. Not only EOS, but all the cryptocurrencies have fallen over the period. All sorts of news, I see too much, have begun to confuse what news is real and what is false! Although EOS is a very good project, I think it has also been affected by some news and policies!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

I'm also curious. Not only EOS, but all the cryptocurrencies have fallen over the period. All sorts of news, I see too much, have begun to confuse what news is real and what is false! Although EOS is a very good project, I think it has also been affected by some news and policies!
i do not know what happened with eos,
but I'm sure eos will be fine, and the price will definitely rise again, do not worry
Jaslinbor28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

In recently EOS facing some problems. For this reason some companies are trying to solve these problems and i think they will solve this.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:58:51 PM

EOS price is slightly overhyped right now. EOS need strong (like new milestone reached) or really big news (like a new partnership with a well-known company) to jump again. While nothing new happens we would see even bigger correction than now. There would be a nice "entry point" in the coming week I guess.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: