Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 04:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tokenpay  (Read 133 times)
Cartessa (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

I understand tokenpay was not available to US residents for the ico. An exchange Qryptos is saying that even a US resident you can now buy it from them. But tokenpay website says you cant, not are you able to download their wallet to store it.
My question is pretty general......does anyone know if you can purchase it and how do it store them??

Thanks 😊
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I'd stay away, very scammy coin. They didn't pay bounty hunters just for a start.
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

I would like to suggest you some thing, many people relates the word scam with this coin, why don't you research a bit more, because there are lot's of coins BTC and helpful informations out there. Undecided
ashley_49

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:32:18 AM

As far as I know, you can not purchase it. I think it's a scam. If you invest on it, it would be quite risky.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Tokenpay is not for everyone few days ago there was problem with America people but if you need some information about them you can visit their own website and find document and also they have customer care service you can communicate with them it may help you.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

As far as i know tokenpay is not available for the users. They have their own website and they says people can’t download their wallet.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

I understand tokenpay was not available to US residents for the ico. An exchange Qryptos is saying that even a US resident you can now buy it from them. But tokenpay website says you cant, not are you able to download their wallet to store it.
My question is pretty general......does anyone know if you can purchase it and how do it store them??

Thanks 😊
My friend participated in bounty campaign Tokenpay and he also did not pay anything. I also think that this project is a scam because it does not fulfill its promises.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

I'd stay away, very scammy coin. They didn't pay bounty hunters just for a start.

I do not think it's a scam because according to the bounty manager to all participants of token pay project they need to download the tokenpay wallet to receive their rewards.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

Thanks 😊
My friend participated in bounty campaign Tokenpay and he also did not pay anything. I also think that this project is a scam because it does not fulfill its promises.

TokenPay is a decentralized and self-verifying payment platform project. Based entirely on mathematics it is designed to enable secure transactions between multiple parties. Patience is the better that you have, I see that they will give the reward of the real bounty participants if they follow the instructions to get that.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

Tokenpay for me is definitely a scam! I was able to participate in the ICO and my tokens was safely stored in my wallet. I just hope and pray those bounty hunters will be paid for their efforts, just stay tuned at their updates. I haven't tried trading my tpay at Qryptos because I'll hold it for years.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: