Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie from LAX area Los Angeles  (Read 419 times)
bitcoinbeatgold (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 09:16:50 AM

I came across the word bitcoin 2-3 years ago, possibly 3 and-a-half. I didn't look into it 'cause I thought it was 'a game' or a scam or maybe because I was tired of hearing about all these 'opportunities' a friend kept getting into and recommending I do the same.

Now I regret it for being so close-minded. Water under the bridge...

I've been mainly into forex recently. Being retired (and divorced) gives one a lot of free time. I've over a thousand hours of study, research and practice with both demo and live accounts.

My main interest now-a-days are bitcoins. So much so that I've bought about 6-8 URLs with the word 'bitcoin' as the main ingredient.

I'm looking into forming an informal investment club between family and friends and investing the fund 50% in bitcoins and the other 50% in forex.

Secondarily if the above doesn't pan out, a local club in my general area. I would be the 'money manager' and looking for assistants to monitor these markets 24/5.

Has anyone had luck either joining or founding such a club?

God Bless all! 
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:30:32 PM

You are not a "newbie" but an experimented user and it's also good furthermore it's very interesting to join a local club such yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: