Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online office for bounty participants  (Read 144 times)
bizfyn_ru (OP)

Activity: 486
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Hello everybody. I recently started having problems with productivity. There was an idea of creating something like an office for bounty hunters. For example, a list of companies and what we did. I would like to expand! After all, we can do a lot with joint efforts!
What do I propose?
So far, I do not have a clear idea of how this will look, but for clarity I'll lay out the spreadsheet, my plans for May. I think you can understand what's what, add your name to the column and start doing it. In the future, we will be able to make our work better.
What do I expect from you?
We must together perform tasks for the bounty of companies, and also to add at least 1 company per week, which do you think is the best.
What do we get?
- Excellent spreadsheet.
- A lot of brains.
- Joint solution of disputable situations.
- Every month will be announced the best in our company.
What do you think about my idea? I am happy to answer all questions! Offer your solutions, together we'll figure out how to work more productively! Thank you!

Applications for participation write here. The spreadsheet open, but later, then we will make it only for the community members Smiley

LINK ON THE SPREADSHEET: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EhBmieKbrjhrSUlxWZ-5Chpq5ZbAglMsW_jtsgmKIww/edit?usp=sharing

To edit the table, please provide your email address
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Few hour will be busy. I will come and check everything, I will answer all. Thank you)
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:33 PM

I've been working with this person for a long time, a very responsible leader with new, fresh ideas. I recommend that each bountyhunter try to work with him.
ummart66

Activity: 93
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

It does seem like a very interesting idea to be.

I'm extremely new to the whole bounty scene, so I still have tons of questions about how everything works. And being a "newbie" rank on the site makes it difficult to learn by actually doing, since most bounties seem to not accept new members.

One thing that I keep thinking about is how much manipulation is really going on between these bounty hunter groups. For example, bounties have higher rewards for people who receive more likes/comments on certain posts for example, having a large bounty group would make it easy for people to post a link to their whatever and get more karma/likes/comments, etc. I'm sure this kind of activity is already going on, I just don't know how large of a scale it is.

Isn't the point of a bounty to allow tokens to be distributed to people fairly evenly? The more distribution a coin has, technically the more people it has supporting the project (by holding the token). If these groups get large enough most of the bounty tokens may just be given to these groups, giving them a lot of 'power' in holding a large amount of the circulating tokens available for these tokens.

I don't know if there's an answer to my questions, I'm just kind of giving my thoughts.

IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

Look at the bounty programs in which you participate, in many the number of participants is about 1000 - 1500, you understand that at the end of the company everyone will receive 10 - 20 dollars each. Is it interesting?
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

Great idea. Communication can sometimes be an issue and it can be lessen if there is an office for bounty participants. Brain storming always provide good results so its a win win situation for the ICO. The question is how the participants will be paid. Coming to an office is a big obligation for those who prefer working at home. There should be a clear agreement or a contract to make things more professional.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

Look at the bounty programs in which you participate, in many the number of participants is about 1000 - 1500, you understand that at the end of the company everyone will receive 10 - 20 dollars each. Is it interesting?
Do you have any kind of secret bounty campaigns with 10-100 participants?
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

I do not think so. looking at what you noticed.
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

Great idea. Communication can sometimes be an issue and it can be lessen if there is an office for bounty participants. Brain storming always provide good results so its a win win situation for the ICO. The question is how the participants will be paid. Coming to an office is a big obligation for those who prefer working at home. There should be a clear agreement or a contract to make things more professional.
my idea is to make an office in which everyone will do their job. no contracts, just if you want to work with us, leave a request and then you can communicate in telegram.
just express your ideas do not be consumers. as people above. I think only fresh ideas will be able to increase your income.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:51:39 PM

my idea is to make an office in which everyone will do their job. no contracts, just if you want to work with us, leave a request and then you can communicate in telegram.
just express your ideas do not be consumers. as people above. I think only fresh ideas will be able to increase your income.

I see that there is a lot of discussion about the social network Telegram, because a lot of unnecessary information is thrown out on the bitcointalk forum. Yes, it is a great pity that this happens.
Ancient skills

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

I really like the idea, but it's hard to do. How to check if the project that recommends you is good?
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:58:18 PM

I see that there is a lot of discussion about the social network Telegram, because a lot of unnecessary information is thrown out on the bitcointalk forum. Yes, it is a great pity that this happens.
that's it. I want to unite people who want to move on and not stand still. we together can work productive. put forward more and more new ideas
bizfyn_ru (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

I really like the idea, but it's hard to do. How to check if the project that recommends you is good?
nobody can recommend that he is 100% good. how do you imagine that? even investors can not know this. Nevertheless, gathering the base of the bounty of companies, we can together decide whether they are profitable or not. because it's easy to say that all ideas are hard to do. us just need to do this everything
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: