Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:56:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pooled mining with multiple workers  (Read 1068 times)
joeyjoe

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 07:30:30 PM

Hi,

Just something im not clear on, im with the bitclockers pool and i plan to use mining on multiple computers.

Am i able to use the same worker logon for each computer or do i have to create different ones?

Bitcoin PHP programmer for hire! (HTML / CSS / JQuery / AJAX / .NET).
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. Header-only clients like MultiBit trust that the majority of mining power is honest for the purposes of enforcing network rules such as the 21 million BTC limit. Full clients do not trust miners in this way.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Mousepotato

Activity: 896

Seal Cub Clubbing Club

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 07:58:28 PM

Either or.  I like setting up a separate worker for each GPU, that way I can tell which one stops working if one of them fails.

Mousepotato
joeyjoe

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 08:00:51 PM

I just wanted to deploy 1 setup across the active directory without having to change each one, as long as it will work like that, thats good with me

Bitcoin PHP programmer for hire! (HTML / CSS / JQuery / AJAX / .NET).
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1260

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2011, 06:34:59 PM

I just wanted to deploy 1 setup across the active directory without having to change each one, as long as it will work like that, thats good with me

No problemo.

Unofficial Waves topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2142722   |   My Waves address alias = magnet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.