Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Professional Photographer  (Read 781 times)
ronaldjames (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 11:39:36 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 03:04:30 AM by ronaldjames

Hello! I am Ronald James a photographer based in New York. I work internationally for various world wide publications and clients such as Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, etc. As a BTCcoin aficionado I would like to entertain the idea of putting my services for exchange for BTC and LTC!

I evaluate the projects based on various factors and my involvement within; pre production, production, post production and my day rate. If you would like to have more information email me at info (at) ronaldjames.com !

Hopefully I'll be one of the first photographers to be a part of this growing industry!

All my best,

Ronald

Luke1111

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:30:02 PM

Wow! As a hobbyist photographer I find that what You are doing here is awesome!
I'll spread the news.
It is so obvious that the services market can benefit from BTC.
ronaldjames (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 02:16:25 PM

Thank you ! It could make my life easier by allowing my foreign clients to make seamless payments. This will be my first step !
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:30:22 AM

Hello! I am Ronald James a photographer based in New York. I work internationally for various world wide publications and clients such as Harper's Bazaar, ELLE, etc. As a BTCcoin aficionado I would like to entertain the idea of putting my services for exchange for BTC and LTC!

I evaluate the projects based on various factors and my involvement within; pre production, production, post production and my day rate. If you would like to have more information email me at info@ronaldjames.com !

Hopefully I'll be one of the first photographers to be a part of this growing industry!

All my best,

Ronald

What's your day rate?

(Not sure putting your email address on public forum is good idea spamwise ...)
ronaldjames (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:48:08 AM

True but this email is present on my website as well. My day rate for non commercial projects is ~1.3 BTC.
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:07:43 AM

True but this email is present on my website as well. My day rate for non commercial projects is ~1.3 BTC.

Thank you very much for the rate info.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: