Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:24:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Make altcoin or token be valuable?  (Read 458 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

I think what makes a token to be valuable is the technology behind it and how people accept the idea about that project.  Tokens are always getting the favor of investors base on how it is been promoted on facebook,  twitter and bitcointalk including telegram.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:33:30 AM

IMO, it is the demand that make a coin valuable. And the demand is driven by the technology and business model of the coin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:57:25 AM

I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Crypto currency is all about speculation and the people believes that the price of a certain coins will get expensive once the real product will be available and functioning. The higher the demand makes the coin become valuable as people has a tendency of FOMO then they buy and hold the coin.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
irentys

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:01 AM

There are a lot of reasons. All depends what for it's made.And will it usuable. A lot of team just make toke for HYIP. Because all do it. I like the idea that made https://cryptocup.io/landing guys.
They use their token in footbal. For me I like footbal. And I made my prediction. It's a first on a blockchain i found. I recived their token. Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. Those with more points will be rewarded by redeeming their prize from the Smart Contract.
davida

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:39:40 AM

For me what i think make altcoin or token valuable or successful is the quality of development that is how well packaged it is, what it entails/ its potentials, what investors are most likely to get from it and how well managed it is. It also depends on the demand as this will only be achieved when it it well marketed and also the stability of the coin and how promising it can be.
jlpabilonia

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:48:57 AM

they say that token will benefits us when the project or the ico is successful.. and the importance of the token or coin that we are investing now a days is that we can use it in near future.. but some of us thinks of money.. they thinking to sell the token and not to hold to gain money.. but if you are reading what are the benefits that you can get if you hold this token.. you will know what is the importance of this token.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:01:17 PM

The value of a certain cryptocurrency comes from demand and belief of the people that invest into it. When also the quality and usefulness of the product that the cryptocurrency represent whether it is for utility or security also is a determining factor. There are also cryptocurrency that sees value in trading only like DOGE.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:08 PM

I think tokens that have pretty good value are DAN and MTC.
when I get the tokens and I check the price in the market, it turns out the token results of the airdrop has a very interesting value.
I am currently planning to invest in the token, hopefully this gives an answer to your complaints.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Crypto currency is all about speculation and the people believes that the price of a certain coins will get expensive once the real product will be available and functioning. The higher the demand makes the coin become valuable as people has a tendency of FOMO then they buy and hold the coin.
This is the fact right now, all of the price in the market is simply because of speculation and no real world use, gambling sites are accepting certain coins and dark web is accepting Monero, other than that i am not sure there is any use, earlier bitcoin was used in many sites and i thought it will go further but it went the opposite direction, unless there is a real world usage, most of the coins will die off in the future.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

The token is an underlying asset for a product or service. The existent of the product and solution the product accomplishes make it a valuable one. Consider a utility token, that is use to access some area of a website for a service, that token will increase and have value as long as people start demanding the service.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

hava a good utility liquid token ,are Usually Make price token going up and it's depends on their project. Token will grow too

Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

There are a lot of reasons. All depends what for it's made.And will it usuable. A lot of team just make toke for HYIP. Because all do it. I like the idea that made https://cryptocup.io/landing guys.
They use their token in footbal. For me I like footbal. And I made my prediction. It's a first on a blockchain i found. I recived their token. Each token is customizable and unique as it holds the player's choices. Players will earn points when comparing their predictions with the real results. Those with more points will be rewarded by redeeming their prize from the Smart Contract.
Yes, the Cryptocup is very interesting, especially with the help of the Ethereum smart contract. In such cases, the scam is impossible. If I make my bets correctly, I will definitely get my winnings. It's just super cool.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
balam007

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:39:04 PM

Nucleus vision when they have their own platform with security in play for every home, hospital, stores etc
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

To make tokens or valuable coins can certainly be used to for transactions directly like cash, this is what many devs do. that the coins or tokens they make can be used for transactions directly.

..........///....../////..........
dron880

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Yes, the Cryptocup is very interesting, especially with the help of the Ethereum smart contract. In such cases, the scam is impossible. If I make my bets correctly, I will definitely get my winnings. It's just super cool.

Yes, Cryptocup is a good option for those who really understand the sport.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Op answered his own question but some tokens are just a pump and dump coins so beware of that, baiting people to invest because the coin seems to the moon but in the latter part whales will just be going to dump their holdings leaving you behind, not all of the ICO but they are existing so be wary to invest, demand particularly with their product or platform.

HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Most of them now are very overvalued - because a lot of people do speculations with the price of altcoins.

zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

The fluctuating movements and the increasing number of fans make altcoin so valuable in the eyes of its fans.
And the easy treatment does not take a lot of time. So the perpetrators more like the altcoin.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:47:41 PM

In my opinion, a coin or a token should be reliable to be valuable. And also, I think a token should have innovative features and it have some practice solutions for daily life, to be really promising.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

Yes, Cryptocup is a good option for those who really understand the sport.
Cryptocup for people who love excitement. Personally, I'm curious, in any case, making bets, I will not be deceived. A smart contract completely protects me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███