Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Make altcoin or token be valuable?  (Read 458 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:02:23 AM

I think that the entire crypto market is built like a pyramid. Nothing is in the foundation. There is only a supply and demand. The odds are falling apart. In the meantime, let's make money

Do you mean cryptos are like a pyramid scheme?  However i somehow agree with it because if we recruit other people to invest in cryptos , the value of crypto can possibly increase also due to the demand but we wont end up getting scammed at the end . Not unlike to a real pyramiding scheme like networking that you can get scammed easily after some succesful payouts.

Now in the case of cryptos , we can still get a benefit even if there is now new investors that will invest in because we can be able to buy coins at a low stable price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:16 AM

maybe you can see from the altcoin growth and so you can know altcoin and tokens are valuable because expensive altcoin also depends on price, growth, and potential to grow and so we will know
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

i think that the most inportant thing that makes a token valuable is a real usage and the project behind it, some icos would be great even without their token, they do icos just to raise money and then investors in many case loose their investiments. for a new blockchain the most important features are: fast transactions, cheap transactions and great scalability.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Simply put, the more wearing TOKEN or altcoin it will be the more expensive the price is the reason why both are now valuable because many believe that digital currency will be a big change.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:14:57 AM

The better products they develop will affect a person's interest to buy more. It makes it more valuable. I can say that everything depends on the supply, token demands and the products they provide
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

I think that the entire crypto market is built like a pyramid. Nothing is in the foundation. There is only a supply and demand. The odds are falling apart. In the meantime, let's make money

Do you mean cryptos are like a pyramid scheme?  However i somehow agree with it because if we recruit other people to invest in cryptos , the value of crypto can possibly increase also due to the demand but we wont end up getting scammed at the end . Not unlike to a real pyramiding scheme like networking that you can get scammed easily after some succesful payouts.

Now in the case of cryptos , we can still get a benefit even if there is now new investors that will invest in because we can be able to buy coins at a low stable price.
No, crypto market is not a pyramid scheme we can invest and buy directly without other party involve and sell to earn money without being instructed by others, since crypto is a peer to peer transaction then only you and the blockchain knows about the transaction but if you have no enough knowledge about crypto then maybe you will be a victim of pyramiding scheme that uses crypto coin.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:20:30 AM

token or coin quality will certainly foster the confidence of investors to invest in it. This will create a crypto token or get support from investors and eventually its value soared. with an initial capital of such a lot of people are beginning to go with the flow and assumed it was a token or coin.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:31:04 AM

I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Which determines an expensive token that is supply and how the project is designed. When the project is more interesting then of course it will make more people who invest and it will increasingly make a token more expensive. Believe that the demand factor will also be very influential, it is the hallmark of any investment and existing assets.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:15:08 AM

It is all about speculation since most cryptocurrencies are useless right now, I think the marketing, team background, community, hype are very important for cryptocurrencies since it will increase the demand and make the price go higher or lower. As you can see, positive news will increase the crypto price and FUD news will make the price go lower that's why a lot of crypto traders are buying the rumors and sell the news since it is the easiest way to earn money in the crypto world.
There are so many factors which combine and then effect the market value of any of the crypto coin. In case of altcoins, things have started favoring them in much better way and that there are likely chances to see the altcoins having a brighter future. the extensive use of the altcoins in day trading and short-term investment of money is the major reason behind this much of the success of the altcoins.
real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:55:19 PM

In my opinion, the volatility is sometimes can be a big problem for the traders who invest in crypto. I think, if a coin's price has a good price characteristic, it might has a great potential to be more valuable in the future.
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

I still confused about what makes token become expensive. Except for supply-demand, what else which caused some token like erc20 become valuable? I look at about how to create ethereum token and I think almost all of them have the same quality, and security. So what's the answer? what make them so valuable?
Well tokens or altcoins will be valuable because of the people behind it. Their development can be anticipated because of good or services of tokens provided.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

As I wrote several times only our hopes to get much profit make crypto valuable. Teams and people behind coins are important but for the second time. We can think that PoW or PoS make our cryptoportfolio grow. But no
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:35:00 PM

actually project and team is important. if the project is unique and really providing something important for the ecosystem such as smart contracts or an exchange platform or whatever this make that altcoin valuable.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

on the other hand that really makes altcoin very valuable is they have and offer a real product or service, and not just a theory on a paper. besides the roadmap also gives a broad overview of how the altcoin will be developed
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

The altcoins and the tokens which are valuable can be of low technology and not so much anticipated both but the filleting the current market needs, for example, you can look at Electroneum, the coin was not unique in concept but made money because current market needed it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: