Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WANTED!!!! Casascius "strength in numbers" aluminium coins  (Read 410 times)
AussieBTCs (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 02:06:49 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2013, 02:29:19 PM by AussieBTCs

Hi all.

First post here, but have used this forum for 18months now to learn and expand my knowledge of this insane world of the bitcoin along the way taking interest in all other coins that have popped up.

I now buy and sell bitcoins/litecoins here in Australia/world wide on eBay and other buy and sell sites and sell many Bitcoin related products. I offer the service of bank transfer for instant purchasing of bitcoins, the other great option I WAS offering the  PayPal gift option, until like many of us, the big boys at Paypal HQ soon caught up with me, forcing me to stop using the paypal service to except payment for bitcoins Sad

I have spent the last 3 weeks trying to find another option with very little success. I have since discovered the Casascius "strength in numbers"  aluminium coins which I think I could use to get around paypals issue of selling "e-currencies". So I'm tracking down as many of these coins as I can, 1-5000, at as cheap as I can find them. I will not be selling these hence why I need them cheap, but will be giving them away with paypal deals, and any other purchase that is made on my eBay store almost like a business card, to try spread the word of  Bitcoin.

If anyone could help me or point me in the right direction would be great. I know that mike from Casascius has new orders on hold thanks to the governments so am looking for other options in the mean time.

Also I apologise in advance if this post is in the wrong section or if I have broken any site rules, please let me know if this is the case.

Thanks for your time everyone

Cheers

Jono
AussieBTCs
eBay: aussie_btcs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: