Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 CATcoin on eBay for $15.50!!! WOW!!!!  (Read 1205 times)
drizzle2405 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:04:55 PM

Guys, there is currently an eBay auction for 1 CATcoin @ $15.50!!!  Yes he is donating to a good cause 10% of the proceeds, but the fact that 1 CATcoin is @ $15.50!!!  MIND BOGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin

Check it out if you don't believe me!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Catcoin-CAT-1-CAT-Cryptocurrency-like-Bitcoin-Litecoin-Dogecoin-etc-/131078035521?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e84dc1841

Grin

FranceGuy1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:13:41 PM

Guys, there is currently an eBay auction for 1 CATcoin @ $15.50!!!  Yes he is donating to a good cause 10% of the proceeds, but the fact that 1 CATcoin is @ $15.50!!!  MIND BOGGLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Grin

Check it out if you don't believe me!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-Catcoin-CAT-1-CAT-Cryptocurrency-like-Bitcoin-Litecoin-Dogecoin-etc-/131078035521?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e84dc1841

Grin

Look at the bids, same guy with 1 feedback continually bidding higher.

Looks like you are trying to scam.
drizzle2405 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:17:41 PM

Sorry FranceGuy...  That is NOT my eBay ID.  Try again!  I'm not scamming anything!  Simply posting facts...  Other auctions are around $1 or so...

Don't try and ruin my reputation because you're a hater!

Also I don't live in Czech Republic...

Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:22:15 PM

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR5.TRC2.A0.Xcatcoin&_nkw=catcoin&_sacat=0&_from=R40

People really will buy anything on ebay.

Nice that there's hype about this coin, but as a young coin there's a lot of over-inflated pricing going on.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
FranceGuy1

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:23:09 PM

Sorry FranceGuy...  That is NOT my eBay ID.  Try again!  I'm not scamming anything!  Simply posting facts...  Other auctions are around $1 or so...

Don't try and ruin my reputation because you're a hater!

Also I don't live in Czech Republic...

Okay. Well if something is too good to be true, it probably is. Catcoin isn't worth as much as litecoin. This eBay post is fraudulent, and you shouldn't be perpetuating fraud.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:24:19 PM

completely overvalued and fraudulent  Undecided

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
hsz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:24:31 PM

good!  good!
Jollyburner

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

so many

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:30:20 PM

ah excellent, im a millionaire lol...

just need to create an ebay account and sell my catcoins 1 at a time.  Cheesy

|||||||($)||||||| get paid ||||||($)|||||| >>> ATOMIC-TRADE.COM <<< ||||||($)|||||| to trade |||||||($)|||||||
Trade with USD ● Fast and easy support ● Rewards system ● Referral system ● Regular security testing
Fully registered company ● Complete transparency ● Simple trade interface ● Unique trade engine ● Secure API

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:32:46 PM

omg,are you kidding me ?
drizzle2405 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 03:34:03 PM

FranceGuy

Perpetuating fraud?  Do you even know what that means?

Did I say I agreed with the price?  Did I say anything in regard to the fact of promoting prices for this coin?  Did I say bid on the auction?

Simply pointing things out to the forum!

I simply point out that it's on eBay already, where all prices of coins are inflated, and you indicate that I am perpetuating fraud...

You have a lot of guts, I'll tell you that much!  I'm not in anyway associated with ANY COIN auctions on eBay!

There ARE OTHER auctions besides that one!

Last of all, I'm not really going to listen to someone who had 2 posts!

lonesoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 03:35:57 PM

how many of those bids will end up being recalled via paypal, where the buyer knows that the odds are in their favor when it comes to selling digital goods over ebay ^.^

All payments should be in other crypto currencies if you ask me Tongue

Please click this link-> https://mcxnow.com/?r=Stuartnorth       (The link is a referral link, it costs you nothing, but provides a little bonus for me if you click through to the site. Please help feed my baby. Thanks :-) )
dogeball

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:42:13 PM

FranceGuy

Did I say I agreed with the price?  Did I say anything in regard to the fact of promoting prices for this coin?  Did I say bid on the auction?

I simply point out that it's on eBay already, where all prices of coins are inflated, and you indicate that I am perpetuating fraud...

You have a lot of guts, I'll tell you that much!  I'm not in anyway associated with ANY COIN auctions on eBay!

The 6 exclamation points in the topic title I thought conveyed that you thought the evaluation was ridiculous but some people have internet autism.
drizzle2405 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2013, 04:44:59 PM

FranceGuy

The 6 exclamation points in the topic title I thought conveyed that you thought the evaluation was ridiculous but some people have internet autism.

Thanks dogeball.  Glad to see someone else is on the same level as me...  Geez, people take everything sooooo sooooo seriously...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: