Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ponzi concept!  (Read 1946 times)
btcrun (OP)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 09:15:56 PM

Since there are Ponzi games popping up like crazy lately I decided to try a new concept Wink

Instant Fee Payout !!! (Rules on Bitcointalk.org - Gambling)

The game settings are:

ROI: 10%
Jackpot: 5%
Fee: 10%
Deposits: 0.5-2.0 BTC
Expires after: 24hrs

So we have a nice x1.1 game plus HUGE fee's Wink

The twist:
If you deposit, you will instantly receive the fee (95% of it to cover transaction fee) of the deposit above yours!!!

So if someone deposits 2.0 BTC and you deposit 0.5 BTC directly after it, you will receive 0.19 BTC instantly and later your 0.55 BTC from the round (if nobody deposits after you, you will get the Jackpot Wink )

But keep in mind: If you deposit 2.0 BTC the chance is high that a lot of people want to deposit right after you and this will keep the round running until you get your 2.2 BTC payed out + the fee's of the previous deposit Smiley

Since I will pay out the fee's manually "instantly" doesn't mean seconds after your deposit, but I will try to do it as fast as possible.

This game will take place on Bitcat.ch since I wanted to try this platform after making good experiences at Bitcoinduit.

To let people know that you received the "instant" payout it would be nice to mention it in this thread Smiley

GAME ON !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 09:36:03 PM

Since there are Ponzi games popping up like crazy lately I decided to try a new concept Wink

The game settings are:

The twist:
If you deposit, you will instantly receive the fee (95% of it to cover transaction fee) of the deposit above yours!!!

So if someone deposits 2.0 BTC and you deposit 0.5 BTC directly after it, you will receive 0.19 BTC instantly and later your 0.55 BTC from the round (if nobody deposits after you, you will get the Jackpot Wink )

But keep in mind: If you deposit 2.0 BTC the chance is high that a lot of people want to deposit right after you and this will keep the round running until you get your 2.2 BTC payed out + the fee's of the previous deposit Smiley

Since I will pay out the fee's manually "instantly" doesn't mean seconds after your deposit, but I will try to do it as fast as possible.

This game will take place on Bitcat.ch since I wanted to try this platform after making good experiences at Bitcoinduit.

To let people know that you received the "instant" payout it would be nice to mention it in this thread Smiley

GAME ON !!!

Hmm.. Ok I like this concept. I should have yet another box that lets you decide how much of the "fees" charged should go to the next person in. It's a multilevel ponzi. It feels so Mormon Tongue.

Regards,
Jonathan

btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 09:42:02 PM

The game settings are:

The twist:

GAME ON !!!

Hmm.. Ok I like this concept. I should have yet another box that lets you decide how much of the "fees" charged should go to the next person in. It's a multilevel ponzi. It feels so Mormon Tongue.

Regards,
Jonathan

"I heard you like Ponzis, so we put a Ponzi in your Ponzi!"

We should go deeper! It's Ponzeption!
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 09:52:33 PM

The game settings are:

The twist:

GAME ON !!!

Regards,
Jonathan

"I heard you like Ponzis, so we put a Ponzi in your Ponzi!"

We should go deeper! It's Ponzeption!

XD

+1

N.Olmos

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 09:59:43 PM

"Don't you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone!"

Play Ponzi!!! Cheesy

Refer friends and earn 25%!

http://offers.coinad.com/?r=3
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 10:04:40 PM

gave it a try...

1NgL1FUScSGUJLfPX6eVnKhZoBFtFipu23   Aug 22 21:59:18 UTC   0.5   0.55

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:05:44 PM

hmmmm...the weird thing is: I havn't received any fees from Bitcat.ch yet...could it be that I get the fees at the end of the round???
Can somebody who hosted a Bitcat.ch Round verify this???

This would be a bit of a downer :/
geek-trader

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:06:07 PM

This is a great idea.  I'm in

Make 1 deposit and earn BTC for life! http://bitcoinpyramid.com/r/345
Play my FREE HTML5 games at: http://magigames.org  BTC donations accepted.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 10:08:21 PM

hmmmm...the weird thing is: I havn't received any fees from Bitcat.ch yet...could it be that I get the fees at the end of the round???

I just sent a 0.5 loan to you so you can pay those fees out to your players and keep your game going.

Regards,
Jonathan

btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:11:19 PM

I just sent a 0.5 loan to you so you can pay those fees out to your players and keep your game going.

Regards,
Jonathan

WOW Thank you very much!!! I pay you back once I receive them!

After next verification the first stash of fees will roll out!
geek-trader

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:22:44 PM

Well, if no one wants to get in behind me then I'll just take the jackpot, and no one will get my host fee.   Grin

(It's only been 5 minutes.  I'm just poking you.)

geek-trader

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:30:20 PM

I can confirm I received my fee payout.  Thanks.  killer Idea. Grin

btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:31:19 PM

First stash of fees is out Smiley big thanks to Jonathan!
I hope I receive the fees at the end ^^

I'm afk to watch a movie, but will be back in ~1.5 hrs...so don't worry if you don't get your fees immediatly!

Keep on rollin' baby! You know what time it is!
Cory

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 22, 2011, 10:32:43 PM

I'm here to confirm that I received 95% of the fee paid by the person ahead of me(along with the bitcat.ch payout of course). Smiley
I'd also like to confirm that pigki is a great guy.
Jonathan Ryan Owens
Donator

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 10:36:16 PM

I'm here to confirm that I received 9.5% of the fee paid by the person ahead of me(along with the bitcat.ch payout of course). Smiley
I'd also like to confirm that pigki is a great guy.

I'm here to confirm that I am blushing.

Thanks for playing!

Regards,
Jonathan

btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 12:44:43 AM

So guys and gals my spider sense is tingling I have to prevent some crimes!

I'll be back in ~8-10 hrs to fulfill all your dreams.

Until then don't deposit too much since I have to pay the fees out of my own stash Wink

Be safe!
btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:16:26 AM

next payout done.
joeyjoe

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:30:23 AM

Im looking to create my first bit coin game... ponzi with a twist sounds fun! PM me!

Bitcoin PHP programmer for hire! (HTML / CSS / JQuery / AJAX / .NET).
geek-trader

View Profile
August 23, 2011, 11:55:02 PM

I'm in again!

btcrun (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2011, 12:29:15 AM

Sorry, can't pay out the fees right now, but will pay you asap in the morning since I'm going to bed and am online with my mobile...so no worries.

Best regards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: