Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC plugin for Wordpress  (Read 783 times)
mcostanza (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2011, 09:45:42 PM

I'm incredibly new to WordPress programming, and not up for the challenge, but I hope someone is.

WordPress needs a BTC plugin to facilitate orders/sales. It could be something relatively simple, like forms with a cart like calculator. Somebody adds or makes a selection within the widget or plugin, a price or calculation of price is performed and returned. Email is collected, wallet sending ID is collected, and a receipt of order (not of payment) is sent to buyer and seller. Then the buyer sends BTC and seller confirms.

Something like that.
Who wants to do it? I bet if you made it, you could put a tip address up, and if it works well in wordpress people will tip it.
-Matt
silverchair

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2011, 01:39:17 AM

Who wants to do it? I bet if you made it, you could put a tip address up, and if it works well in wordpress people will tip it.
-Matt
I guess so, maybe.  Smiley

Hey Guys! WWW.FREEBITCOINS.ORG introduces "Epic December Contest" where you can Win Sweet Casascius Coins !!!
tolip

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 09:59:00 PM

Has a good Wordpress cart been made for Bitcoins?

Gracias
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:17:45 PM

"There are many e-commerce plugins for WordPress, and one of them offers support for BitPay."
http://bitcoinmagazine.net/wordpress-accepts-bitcoin/

So yes, at least one cart plugin has Bitcoin support already. (https://github.com/bitpay/wordpress-ecommerce-plugin)
tolip

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:30:19 PM

Super! Thank you for fast reply.

BitPay looks very helpful!  I will look at what they have for our site.
IRCCo Jeff

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 10:52:33 PM

We just started using BitPay. I am really impressed with the initial support we received from their CTO and the ease of use concerning initial implementation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: