Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The beginning of bitcoin  (Read 666 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:34:26 AM

Hello  Smiley
Who can fairly briefly and intelligibly, explain how the bitcoin was born and how was its network launched?
I think the answer to your question will all lead to a name that is Satoshi Nakamoto where he gave birth to Bitcoin in 2009 ago. Well, to be more clear, as good as you do more in-depth research on this from various sources.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nakamita

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:20 AM

I do not know how it originated, but I think it was born from miners' miners.
richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:56 PM

Google search the bitcoin white paper PDF by Satoshi Nakamoto and it will enlighten you on the beginning and purpose of bitcoin
thasia.prillia

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:02:11 AM

The early presence of Bitcoin is also characterized by the first 50 Bitcoins in the world produced through the system, later known as "Genesis Block". It is unique that Nakamoto himself mined the "Genesis Block", on January 3, 2009. On January 3, 2009, Satoshi Nakamoto launched 31,000 lines of programming code and announced via the internet his home currency called Bitcoin. Bitcoin an electronic money made in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin is one of the first implementations of the so-called cryptocurrency. first described by Wei Dai in 1998 in the cypherpunks mailing list.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is digital currency it is developed 2009 who's know bitcoin future is very powerful today we know bitcoin is great coin in crypto market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

Hello  Smiley
Who can fairly briefly and intelligibly, explain how the bitcoin was born and how was its network launched?

bitcoin emerging due to per per network of this will always evolve to progress together globally and developed with the network of basic education in schools and professionals to meet the technology needs in shortening the time
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

There is a lot of talk about bitcoin now,but the information about its appearance is mostly confusing.I know that bitcoin is associated with the name of Satoshi Nakamoto and how his appearance is associated with cryptographic identification.

Phinoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Watch some documentaries on the matter, the most notable that I know of are Banking on Bitcoin (2016 and likely on Netflix) and Bitcoin: Beyond the bubble (on Youtube). There are more of course but these two should give you all the basic information.

There is no argue it's naka moto who is the inventor of bitcoin. And one of the first supporters,contributor to bitcoin and receiver of the first bitcoin transaction was programmer Hal Finney. Finney downloaded the bitcoin software the day it was released, and received 10 bitcoins from Nakamoto in the world's first bitcoin transaction on 12 January 2009.Other early supporters were Wei Dai, creator of bitcoin predecessor b-money, and Nick Szabo, creator of bitcoin predecessor bit gold.
specsmuluk

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

Hello  Smiley

hallo good morning i can explain about this,
Bitcoin's history began when one of the Cryptocurrency (Cryptocurrency) was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, as well as pioneering the use of the first-ever blockchain technology, as well as the creation of unique codes of transaction logs that are eternal. That is, the entire history of transactions that have been recorded on Ledger Blockchain (ledger blockchain) can not be altered at all by anyone in this world. In this article will be discussed

Bitcoin is a currency like Dollar, Pound Sterling and others. However, Bitcoin is digital and has very strong data encryption. In addition, Bitcoin is the first currency that can not be in control of its value by Institutions, Companies, governments, even the creator of the currency though. Bitcoin design is a Peer-to-Peer transaction technology where transactions do not require third parties who always take advantage. Crypto currency is also decentralized, meaning that it is not centered on a single administrator so that all transaction records in blockchain ledger (Ledger Blockchain) can be managed by all Bitcoin users in the world.

Bitcoin has several major advantages:

Transparency / Honesty. All Bitcoin users can view the transaction history that has been done, so that the transaction data brochure can be done at any time.
Effectiveness of Transfer. We can send Bitcoin anywhere in the world in seconds. Then the transfer fee charged only about Rp. 500 - 3,000 per transaction, no matter how much money is sent.
Security. Ledger Bitcoin is very open to the public so counterfeiting of transactions is not possible. All transactions that occur, are recorded in a transparent and spread to millions of Bitcoin users in this world.
Limited number. By the time Bitcoin was created, Satoshi Nakamoto had revealed that there would be only 21 Million Bitcoin Cards worldwide. With limited supply, Bitcoin prices will tend to rise.

thank you ... Smiley  Wink
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

Hello  Smiley

LOL just go to bitcoin.org.  Cheesy By the way, if you didn't know the one that created this forum was Satoshi---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:42:18 AM

I think making bitcoin and discovering is Satoshi Nakamotobecause he just makes the bitcoin. And he says that many people have invented it as it seems to me that the bitcoin has started too much and the bitcoin price is great but I have no idea what date it started
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

Hello  Smiley

Just Read your name maybe he can answer your question  I think you just know bitcoin all the information about it I want to search you on google it will help your questions that one here in the forum you can not answer, It has been a bitcoin for many years and it has also improved its importance.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:23:51 PM

History Bitcoin started when one of the Cryptocurrency (Crypto Crypto) was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009 Bitcoin is electronic money.

Nakamoto implemented the bitcoin software as open source code and released it in January 2009 on SourceForge. The identity of Nakamoto remains unknown. In January 2009, the bitcoin network came into existence after Satoshi Nakamoto mined the first ever block on the chain, known as the genesis block..
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

The best thing I find about bitcoin beginning is its creator whose identity is still unknown. No one knows who Satoshi Nakamoto is. And I think it should stay like this forever. This makes bitcoin very mysterious and I really love that fact.
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

early bitcoin itself launched in 2009 bitcoin I think is digital or electronic money and bitcoin is also a decentralized digital currency.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

some sources said that bitcoin created at 2009 and created by satoshi nakamoto, but unitl right now bobody know about satoshi nakamoto, who is he and why they want to make bitcoin. but as long we can use bitcoin daily i think its not problem to us

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
eduardoabordo

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:06 AM

i dont know were the bitcoin begins im just hearing the humors that bitcoin is just a money and it cannot touch .
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:36:52 AM

Bitcoin is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money. Many have made efforts to create this masterpiece.
Read the History of bitcoin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_bitcoin

chillitabit

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Hello  Smiley

the code was published on github, people noticed and started mining and picking up on this and the rest is the history. Best to check the process on your own than asking the same questions over again.
Hsorif75

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

Bitcoin network is a peer to peer network that is a operated through cryptographic protocols. Users use bitcoin crypto carnation wallet software and exchange bits of coins through digital messaging process. Transactions are recorded in a distributed,and a consolidation is achieved in the proof of work protocol system of mining. Bitcoin Designer Satoshi Nakamoto claimed the bitcoin design and coding started in 2007.The project was released in 2009 as open source software.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: