Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepted MH/s on Middlecoin falling like a stone ...  (Read 671 times)
Gaalahaad (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 06:39:22 PM

Hi,

I have been having an accepted MH/s around 1.8 MH/s on average since starting mining on that multipool a few days ago. But suddenly, during the last hour or so, it has been dropping continuously (now at 0.5686 MH/s). Everything seems fine on my miner side:

WU =  1655.3/m
<5s>: 1.802M, <avg>:1.814Mh/s
Lots of "Accepted" rolling up ... All HW = 0.

Any idea what could cause something like that? I know that sometimes share can be not accepted for various reasons, but I was under the impression that at least WU number and accepted shares on the pool side should always be kind of consistent with each other.

Since starting to write this post, the rate seems to climb back up a bit. So I guess I'll keep the panic at bay for now Cheesy I am just trying to understand how that could work. Just a frontend issue maybe?
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 02:12:25 PM

@Gaalahaad Firstable you are so lucky to Middlecoin mining Grin anyways try to change your mining pool.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: