Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:43:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken support not responding/unhelpful, what to do?  (Read 665 times)
Grass__hopper (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:04:38 PM

Hey guys!

I have a problem, and I very much hope you guys can help me a bit further:

About two weeks ago now, I issued two withdrawal requests, with about two days in between them, from my Kraken account to my bank account. When after approximately a week I still hadn't received the funds, I issued a support request on Kraken. After a couple of days, I got a request saying just "Like us on facebook, follow us on Twitter".

So I sent a message back, saying something like "I'm asking you for help, and this is what you send me?".

It was only after this, that I understood what had gone wrong, causing the transaction to fail: Unfortunately, when I issued the withdrawal, I'd used my 'old' bank account number, instead of the 'new' IBAN number (I'm not sure if this applies to every country, but in my country we used different bank account numbers until very recently). So I called my bank and they told me they will send the funds back to Kraken, as they do not know the account number where the funds should be added to.

So I sent another message to the Kraken support, explaining the situation. After this, I received a reponse from Kraken support, in which the guy only stated that the first transaction had been succesfull, and the second one should also be successful very soon, which was obviously not the case! It was very clear the guy had not read my last message AT ALL.

So I sent yet another message, explaining to him that he was extremely unhelpful and that it was essential for him to read what the actual problem was, if he were to be able to help me. I also created another support request, hoping to reach somebody else, because this guy was clearly of no use to me.

After 9 days, I still have not received any reaction on both the support requests. The money will now almost certainly be resent to their bank account, so all they have to do is re-add the funds to my Kraken account.

Does anybody have any idea on how to reach them? I was thinking of posting in the general Kraken thread but since I am new here I am not allowed to post there. Any ideas on how to solve this issue are highly appreciated.

Greetings!
Grass__hopper

TL;DR: Sent funds to wrong account number, bank will send the money back to Kraken, Kraken support does not respond.
infinitybo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 01:51:09 PM

@Grass__hopper Tl;dr Grin sure you have to stay calm furthermore a withdraw may take up to a month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: