Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:48:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree when people use prophets for fun?  (Read 445 times)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Prophets are high valued people used by religions around the world, like Jesus, Mohammed, Bhuda, high respected personalities like Japanese Emperors, Ethiopian Emperors and other minor characters. Do you think it's right to mock Jesus the way people do? Or to use him as a character, souvenir or picture to be used anyway you want? Do you also think it's okay when people kill a lot because they felt offended seeing their prophet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:23:55 PM by af_newbie
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Prophets are high valued people used by religions around the world, like Jesus, Mohammed, Bhuda, high respected personalities like Japanese Emperors, Ethiopian Emperors and other minor characters. Do you think it's right to mock Jesus the way people do? Or to use him as a character, souvenir or picture to be used anyway you want? Do you also think it's okay when people kill a lot because they felt offended seeing their prophet?

When someone was a pedophile and a warlord there should be no harm in stating the facts.

If people have issue with the facts it is not your problem it is their problem.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

I think it is fine to be offended by something, but it is irrelevant. Being offended is a personal opinion and should have no bearing on how someone else acts. I guess there are lines of common decency, but even these are flexible. People use all aspects of life for fun, why should religion be any different? If you don't like/agree with something, you are more than welcome to ignore it and carry on with your own life. If someone feels that making fun of something is deserving of 'killing a lot', then they need to have a long hard look at their (twisted) interpretation of their faith.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:19:44 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 08:40:43 PM by KingScorpio

well it doesnt matter actually,

in societies in which people laugh at prophets there is ususally a very small esoteric religious believing and secretive core that is the societies richest and ruling elite.

like the financial jews in the united states.

JumpHIGH

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

I don't care for their problem. I have my own problem that I should solve.
I don't have any business with those people who use phrophets for fun, they have their will to do things, and I'll do mine.
You know what's important? If you respect the prophets then show it by your action and don't mind those people. Everyone will face the consequences at the end times of  what we did.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

If an individual believes in his or her prophet very much, I don't think they should be worried when people make fun of them. I personally believe in Jesus but I don't fight for Jesus, so why should I be worried If someone makes fun of him. People have a problem because of the bad things their prophets did. I don't think you should be worried about that.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

About that I do not know, but the purpose of religion is to teach the truth not the evil, if anyone insults we should be grateful and not back insulting. As the prophet taught us about goodness, not insulting, not revenge and not even sinning but a lot of misunderstandings of religious teachings.I do not care about others insulting my religion, but I only have a principle to continue to do good to fellow human beings.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

In an open society it shoulbe be allowed/possible to mock any public person (even if fictional). If someone is offended, it's their problem.

There are borders though! And sometimes those are crossed. Then those persons should be made aware of that.

Btw the japanese and ethiopian emperors are not prophets. You are mixing up a few things here man.

Do you really think Jesus would be angry at you if you mock him. I think he would join you laughing about himself - like many other people too.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

I'm sure you have no problem mocking spiderman or any other fictional character, these are not different.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

When someone was a pedophile and a warlord there should be no harm in stating the facts.

That's what I personally believe! But I have mixed feeling when I see people mocking Jesus too much and ignoring other prophets like Mohammed (normally because they are afraid) or they mock Catholics a lot when (in my country at least) they are extremely peaceful and tolerant people. I kinda wish they could take it easy and look for other religion faults too.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I don't care for their problem. I have my own problem that I should solve.
I don't have any business with those people who use phrophets for fun, they have their will to do things, and I'll do mine.
You know what's important? If you respect the prophets then show it by your action and don't mind those people. Everyone will face the consequences at the end times of  what we did.
Though i am very religious, There have been an influx of prophets these days and most of them are fake because they take advantage of people who believe in them and enrich themselves. That's why there are a lot of super rich Men of God currently in the world these days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dammjoshconcept

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Yes I agree , some people will actually go to Prophet to ask what they know already. While some even say it to the face of the prophet that they are lieing. When a prophet tells someone what seems impossible to him/her. Such person tends to make jest of the prophet
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

No, it is not right to mock Jesus. He isn't just a character or someone famous. He is the One who came to our world to save all people. And it is not okay when people joke about this.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

No, it is not right to mock Jesus. He isn't just a character or someone famous. He is the One who came to our world to save all people. And it is not okay when people joke about this.

You have a Scripture that says jokes are not allowed?
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

I understand your feelings but religious logic does not apply in a discussion like that, if you say to unbelievers that they are going to hell when discussing religion, nobody will take you seriously anymore, because this is a truth for you, not them.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

actually it is one of the things that I do not like, using souvenirs, attributes on behalf of the prophet is something that is not very true in my opinion, the prophet and other important people is not someone who made paintings, displays and more, let alone for harassment, and for the matter of murder even if it was for the defense of their prophet, I also disagree about this, because every human being has the right to live, and should not be arbitrarily to kill him
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Mocking could be joking, or it could be insulting.

You'll have to do better than that.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

In my opinion,is not the right way to mock Jesus, because its my savior and lord,,and i respect him all above even in other believer..and i don't like to used him for character or picture as like that,,,(because i must obey to her law exodus 20 -the ten comandments)although im not perfect ,,
-people has will and freely to choose, what they want to treat his/her prophet according to her desire, whether is good or bad,,,because she/he is only responsible to his sin according to her disobey act,when she /he face at her propfet and lord.
-Is not okey for me ,,because i know that each religion had teaches us about the beauty of morality to have a peaceful world,

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Killing other people whatever the reason it is was never okay.  A lot of us felt offended in different ways but killing is not going to solve it but basically just creates a bigger problem. And it's 2018, prophets could only fool millions of people when things are still unexplainable.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:00 AM

I would not agree if the prophet in ugly because according to us the prophet is a creature that has its own kemulyaan than ordinary people,
And if the prophet is ugly and the one who slander is killed then it is also wrong, as a believer we pray enough that those who are insulted are quickly conscious, and quickly saved in their lives.
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

That's what I personally believe! But I have mixed feeling when I see people mocking Jesus too much and ignoring other prophets like Mohammed (normally because they are afraid) or they mock Catholics a lot when (in my country at least) they are extremely peaceful and tolerant people. I kinda wish they could take it easy and look for other religion faults too.

Mocking any public or fictional figure is just for fun.

I don't think Trump supporters would be offended when someone mocks his hair or his inability to use more than few adjectives (huge, great, good, bad etc).

Most famous people are mocked all the time.

You're right, sometimes I just worry they are picking on some personalities too much.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:29:11 AM

It very much depends if you prefer to defend the freedom of expression or the integrity of the sacred. Therefore it depends if you call yourself an open society or a closed one.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

Mocking could be joking, or it could be insulting.

You'll have to do better than that.
I don't mock nor joke if its about these things so I can't do better than that.

It very much depends if you prefer to defend the freedom of expression or the integrity of the sacred. Therefore it depends if you call yourself an open society or a closed one.
Good point but when you are living to a village that is full of closed one although the country is an open society, that's still a different thing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

In my opinion,is not the right way to mock Jesus, because its my savior and lord,,and i respect him all above even in other believer..and i don't like to used him for character or picture as like that,,,(because i must obey to her law exodus 20 -the ten comandments)although im not perfect ,,
-people has will and freely to choose, what they want to treat his/her prophet according to her desire, whether is good or bad,,,because she/he is only responsible to his sin according to her disobey act,when she /he face at her propfet and lord.
-Is not okey for me ,,because i know that each religion had teaches us about the beauty of morality to have a peaceful world,

Why do you use comma instead of dots? Just curious.
hodldulu23

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:05:03 PM

Para nabi adalah orang"yang benar untuk agamanya,tapi untuk apa dia menjadi nabi,kalau tidak ada yang mengolok olok dia.jangan pikir dia akan marah ataupun tertawa karena tersenyum juga sudah biasa bagi dia.
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:20:49 PM

I don't agree when people use prophets for fun, prophets are unique people called of God for a special assignment.In fact prophets are the mediators between man and God, they inform us God's intense for humanity, we ought to treat them with great respect.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Its not funny at all when i see people using the name of Almighty God in their stupid wickedness.
The Bible says do not use the name of the Lord in vain, today the so called prophet hide under His to be performing their wickedness in the name of healings!
God is watching them all. Undecided Undecided
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Its not fan to mock anyone but if the prophet is trying to cheat us to go to the top people will always question such actions and make fun of them if possible

and for the record, the bible says in the last days fake prophets will arise, maybe the last days are here Tongue
ABE crypto

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 08:12:52 PM

Yes!!
Because the Bible says fake prophet will arise to deceive people of faith but wen the believes know through his fruit and action, he will sure be make fun of
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:54:01 PM

Its not funny at all when i see people using the name of Almighty God in their stupid wickedness.
The Bible says do not use the name of the Lord in vain, today the so called prophet hide under His to be performing their wickedness in the name of healings!
God is watching them all. Undecided Undecided

Yes, he's living in the sky, watching you masturbate! Cheesy
Do you really believe in this nonsense? That he will come down from the sky one day to judge your sins and that you will go to heaven or hell?
Saying this or that about any of the gods is just voicing opinions, it's just words. If they exist the last thing they'll care about is some John Doe calling their name because a hammer fell on his toe.

Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:09:18 AM

The prophet is the chosen man of God, therefore the prophet is glorified in every religion. in my opinion, making fun of them is forbidden. because there are so many other joke material that can be used, why is the prophet used to joke? it is tantamount to belittling his religion.
if made drawings / souvenirs, I think it's okay, because many of the pictures of heroes / presidents are made that way. in my opinion, the purpose of making is to commemorate.
but if anyone kills because they do not accept the prophet made joke is also not true, because the right to turn and turn someone is just a god.
udik235

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:19 AM

prophets are not objects,
the prophet is the leader of the Islamic community in the past as well in the future.
Grandjosh

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:15 AM

Its obviously wrong fighting for someone that can fight for himself. Killing is even the height of it. Also, mocking is wrong too. But fighting because your religion or its proponents are mocked is much worse.
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

Yes!!
Because the Bible says fake prophet will arise to deceive people of faith but wen the believes know through his fruit and action, he will sure be make fun of

But all prophets are made fun of, are you saying there is not true prophet?
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:39:07 PM

there are some points I see.

first is to mock a high-value figure?

the second is an important character in the form of a prophet or a figure of high appreciation that is used as a souvenir or picture?

the third is killing for the offended reason to see the priest being cherished

okay we discussed the first one, right not? the mocking act is a negative thing and it's an untruthful act, and obviously that's something we should avoid

the second is dependent perception of each, there is a perspective to make drawings or make souvenirs in use to get closer to his God. there is also a supposing it should not be for some reason, just how you respond.

the third is there are some circles who do not allow to show the form of prophet, then there is a picture of the prophet and kill him. it is clear that the act of killing is not recommended in all religions, there are still many ways to reprove it without having to kill.

that's my view on your case
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Prophets are people choosen by God to convey the word of God to people on earth and people shouldn't in any way use them for fun especially if the prophet is genuine.
There are many fake Prophet roaming about in the world but that doesn't mean there no real ones that is why it's written in the bible by their foot we shall know them meaning if someone claims to be a prophet and he keep on demanding money from you before praying for you have it at the back of your mind the person is a fake prophet and bible says I give you free gift so you should give to the world freely.
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

I am totally against such opinion because even the holy book (Bible) is against it. And God said " touch not my anointed and do My prophet no harm. So if one make fun of his prophet then such person is going against the Almighty God and the wrath of God may fall on such person and it's not good for one to do such no matter what.
Beli99

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

My point of view is that everyone has right to their joyful and if using prophets for fun make him happy then ok i personaly would never make fun with that but its his free will and it ok by me., i will not get offended even if i think it wrong to do that so i can imagene that someone is ready to kill over such thing crazy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

This issue of making fun of the prophets is not only an issue about them, of who were mocked, it is the mockery itself. I believe that whether a prophet or not were mocked, still it is not right. In mockery, we are offending people and humiliate them --- and that is simply not right and inappropriate may I say. Degrading someone and making fun of them is never and will never be humorous. We do not need to offend someone just to laugh and make ourselves feel better. This principle that I hold applies to everyone, and more likely when it comes to the prophets. They are spiritual and religious characters that different religious groups respect, so are we. We might not believe in them but the least thing that we could do is to respect others' beliefs and faith.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Dominic_Johnson

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:28:34 PM

I don't think it's nice to mock people publicly that are known to be very dear to a large part of the population. This can start conflicts among different groups. I think that people should be allowed to say whatever they'd like, but it's better to be considerate of how others may interpret it. A really extreme example of laws surrounding this issue is Thailand. The love their king so much. Their king is on every single banknote. It is illegal to step on a banknote. You can go to jail for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: