Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:34:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree when people use prophets for fun?  (Read 445 times)
fernandoaleixo (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Prophets are high valued people used by religions around the world, like Jesus, Mohammed, Bhuda, high respected personalities like Japanese Emperors, Ethiopian Emperors and other minor characters. Do you think it's right to mock Jesus the way people do? Or to use him as a character, souvenir or picture to be used anyway you want? Do you also think it's okay when people kill a lot because they felt offended seeing their prophet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 06:38:53 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:23:55 PM by af_newbie
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Prophets are high valued people used by religions around the world, like Jesus, Mohammed, Bhuda, high respected personalities like Japanese Emperors, Ethiopian Emperors and other minor characters. Do you think it's right to mock Jesus the way people do? Or to use him as a character, souvenir or picture to be used anyway you want? Do you also think it's okay when people kill a lot because they felt offended seeing their prophet?

When someone was a pedophile and a warlord there should be no harm in stating the facts.

If people have issue with the facts it is not your problem it is their problem.

cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:10:46 PM

I think it is fine to be offended by something, but it is irrelevant. Being offended is a personal opinion and should have no bearing on how someone else acts. I guess there are lines of common decency, but even these are flexible. People use all aspects of life for fun, why should religion be any different? If you don't like/agree with something, you are more than welcome to ignore it and carry on with your own life. If someone feels that making fun of something is deserving of 'killing a lot', then they need to have a long hard look at their (twisted) interpretation of their faith.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:19:44 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 08:40:43 PM by KingScorpio

well it doesnt matter actually,

in societies in which people laugh at prophets there is ususally a very small esoteric religious believing and secretive core that is the societies richest and ruling elite.

like the financial jews in the united states.

JumpHIGH

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:02:35 AM

I don't care for their problem. I have my own problem that I should solve.
I don't have any business with those people who use phrophets for fun, they have their will to do things, and I'll do mine.
You know what's important? If you respect the prophets then show it by your action and don't mind those people. Everyone will face the consequences at the end times of  what we did.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:26 AM

If an individual believes in his or her prophet very much, I don't think they should be worried when people make fun of them. I personally believe in Jesus but I don't fight for Jesus, so why should I be worried If someone makes fun of him. People have a problem because of the bad things their prophets did. I don't think you should be worried about that.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:19:37 AM

About that I do not know, but the purpose of religion is to teach the truth not the evil, if anyone insults we should be grateful and not back insulting. As the prophet taught us about goodness, not insulting, not revenge and not even sinning but a lot of misunderstandings of religious teachings.I do not care about others insulting my religion, but I only have a principle to continue to do good to fellow human beings.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:52 AM

In an open society it shoulbe be allowed/possible to mock any public person (even if fictional). If someone is offended, it's their problem.

There are borders though! And sometimes those are crossed. Then those persons should be made aware of that.

Btw the japanese and ethiopian emperors are not prophets. You are mixing up a few things here man.

Do you really think Jesus would be angry at you if you mock him. I think he would join you laughing about himself - like many other people too.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

I'm sure you have no problem mocking spiderman or any other fictional character, these are not different.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

When someone was a pedophile and a warlord there should be no harm in stating the facts.

If people have issue with the facts it is not your problem it is their problem.

That's what I personally believe! But I have mixed feeling when I see people mocking Jesus too much and ignoring other prophets like Mohammed (normally because they are afraid) or they mock Catholics a lot when (in my country at least) they are extremely peaceful and tolerant people. I kinda wish they could take it easy and look for other religion faults too.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

I don't care for their problem. I have my own problem that I should solve.
I don't have any business with those people who use phrophets for fun, they have their will to do things, and I'll do mine.
You know what's important? If you respect the prophets then show it by your action and don't mind those people. Everyone will face the consequences at the end times of  what we did.
Though i am very religious, There have been an influx of prophets these days and most of them are fake because they take advantage of people who believe in them and enrich themselves. That's why there are a lot of super rich Men of God currently in the world these days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dammjoshconcept

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Yes I agree , some people will actually go to Prophet to ask what they know already. While some even say it to the face of the prophet that they are lieing. When a prophet tells someone what seems impossible to him/her. Such person tends to make jest of the prophet
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:50:03 PM

No, it is not right to mock Jesus. He isn't just a character or someone famous. He is the One who came to our world to save all people. And it is not okay when people joke about this.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

No, it is not right to mock Jesus. He isn't just a character or someone famous. He is the One who came to our world to save all people. And it is not okay when people joke about this.

You have a Scripture that says jokes are not allowed?
fernandoaleixo (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

I understand your feelings but religious logic does not apply in a discussion like that, if you say to unbelievers that they are going to hell when discussing religion, nobody will take you seriously anymore, because this is a truth for you, not them.
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:05 AM

actually it is one of the things that I do not like, using souvenirs, attributes on behalf of the prophet is something that is not very true in my opinion, the prophet and other important people is not someone who made paintings, displays and more, let alone for harassment, and for the matter of murder even if it was for the defense of their prophet, I also disagree about this, because every human being has the right to live, and should not be arbitrarily to kill him
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:05:24 AM

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Galatians 6:7 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Mocking could be joking, or it could be insulting.

You'll have to do better than that.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:32:11 PM

In my opinion,is not the right way to mock Jesus, because its my savior and lord,,and i respect him all above even in other believer..and i don't like to used him for character or picture as like that,,,(because i must obey to her law exodus 20 -the ten comandments)although im not perfect ,,
-people has will and freely to choose, what they want to treat his/her prophet according to her desire, whether is good or bad,,,because she/he is only responsible to his sin according to her disobey act,when she /he face at her propfet and lord.
-Is not okey for me ,,because i know that each religion had teaches us about the beauty of morality to have a peaceful world,

MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

Killing other people whatever the reason it is was never okay.  A lot of us felt offended in different ways but killing is not going to solve it but basically just creates a bigger problem. And it's 2018, prophets could only fool millions of people when things are still unexplainable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: