Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for blockchain developer  (Read 152 times)
LukaL (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:06 PM

Hallo,

My team is looking for motivated and ingenious blockchain developer. We have great idea of combining several crypto projects to complement and support eachother, but on the other hand every project can be considered and is capable to be also independent project.

Our first project is to create small datacenter 100% powered with green energy sources. This datacenter will offer real-world aswell as crypto-world services, and will lay the foundations for this and every next project to come. It is easy to understand how important it is to have your basic infrastructure hosted on your own private servers, and this way to be completely independent and 100% autonomous.
For this project we already have :
1. Webpage with real content and real use case
2. Working blockexplorer
3. Stable seed nodes worldwide

We need to do Hard Fork with PivX base code and release new wallet.
We are in contacts with several exchanges, and will get listed as soon as we are ready to!
We have few real world investors already and are in negotiations with more.

In our team we have :
CEO with more than 10 years of experiences managing small scale companies and sports organisations
ISP Infrastructure guy with more than 20 years experiences in big datacenters around the world.

We are only interested in good and stable long term project, and are ready to work hard for it.

If your motivation is to create something significant with your own hands and brain, if you are driven to work hard for the right reasons, if you would like to be part of legit long-term projects please contact us!

LukaL
CEO

Crypto delegating manager
erience

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Hallo,

My team is looking for motivated and ingenious blockchain developer. We have great idea of combining several crypto projects to complement and support eachother, but on the other hand every project can be considered and is capable to be also independent project.

Our first project is to create small datacenter 100% powered with green energy sources. This datacenter will offer real-world aswell as crypto-world services, and will lay the foundations for this and every next project to come. It is easy to understand how important it is to have your basic infrastructure hosted on your own private servers, and this way to be completely independent and 100% autonomous.
For this project we already have :
1. Webpage with real content and real use case
2. Working blockexplorer
3. Stable seed nodes worldwide

We need to do Hard Fork with PivX base code and release new wallet.
We are in contacts with several exchanges, and will get listed as soon as we are ready to!
We have few real world investors already and are in negotiations with more.

In our team we have :
CEO with more than 10 years of experiences managing small scale companies and sports organisations
ISP Infrastructure guy with more than 20 years experiences in big datacenters around the world.

We are only interested in good and stable long term project, and are ready to work hard for it.

If your motivation is to create something significant with your own hands and brain, if you are driven to work hard for the right reasons, if you would like to be part of legit long-term projects please contact us!

LukaL
CEO

please check pm
Yasya

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

Hi,

We are team of experts. We provide services on complex legal support of ICO projects. Our website is icorecord.com

My telegram is @YasyaICO. We are ready to help!
LukaL (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Hi,

We are team of experts. We provide services on complex legal support of ICO projects. Our website is icorecord.com

Thanks for your offer, but at this moment we don't need such kind of support. I will keep you in my mind for possible future support.

Sincerely,
LukaL

Crypto delegating manager
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

Hello- is your project still looking for extra hands? We have an blockchain engineering team that we can provide some support. Let me know that status of your project. Thanks!
Yasya

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your offer, but at this moment we don't need such kind of support. I will keep you in my mind for possible future support.

Sincerely,
LukaL

Will be happy to help!

I forgot to mention that we also provide technical support as well Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: