Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:08:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust  (Read 489 times)
michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:41:02 AM

Most of the time it depends on your bounty manager.
If your bounty manager has completed the statistics and submitted the spreadsheet to the ICO team, you will receive the bounty on time.
If your bounty manager finds your negative feedback, most of the time your bounty won't be paid. Angry

mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

It depends on which bounty company you are participating in, as it is possible that participants with negative trust are accepted there. Also, a lot depends on the Manager who leads this bounty, he can count your participation until you receive negative trust or even deprive you of all previously earned rates.

Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

Try to talk to the manager, he will surely help you out on this. If you had registered initially with red trust, I believe the manager would have ruled you out from the onset. The manager's decision is final, no one here can help you out aside him.
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?
it is really hard to have a negative trust because it will affect a lot of people but it really depends upon the campaign that you will join.
Mlowo

Activity: 182

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

my belief is now negative after the bitcoin price has fallen, it makes everyone unable to make money or earn money, which I hope the bitcoin price can be as stable as it used to be.

cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

I think this is a two way thing,
1: you should get your reward because the campaign ended before you got the negative trust and for you to be expecting your reward in 10days, I think the manage would have submitted the list of participants which should include your name in it and hence, you get your reward or
2: contact your campaign manager and explain to him, the negative trust might possibly not affect you as this didn't happen before happen when the campaign was still on.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:50:39 PM

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

Yes, You are supposed to be paid since you are not already connected from your past campaign when you've got your negative trust,
but if they are not willing to pay you, I think there's no way to appeal on this incident and this will be count as one the risk in doing bounty campaign.
sounddrum

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

You will still need to talk to the bouty manager. Explain everything to him and i believe he will surely help you out since you started with positive trust and also ended the campaign with positive trust. My cooncern now is how will be able to join another promising signature campaigns with negative trust.
Cryptoqueen098

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

It depends on the manager's decision. The manger is in the right position to help you out, why not to him and explain the isue
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

I guess the answer is all stated on the rules of the bounty you joined, and if there are rules, there are always an exemption. Your manager is the only one who can answer your question and try asking him. Usually negative trust never get paid but if you acquire it after the given period of time, i guess it can be paid.
Yeah, I agree that it will depends on the rules and regulation of every campaign because not all campaign have the same rules and regulation. Better ask your campaign manger because he or she the only one who can answer all your questions. Having negative trust is not easy because it is a common thing that happen where in you cannot join in every campaign.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:24:30 AM

It depends on their rules if they said that negative trust participants are not allowed then they might not pay you.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:24:55 AM

If the there is no rule about negative trust so there is no problem and you will get paid all your effort. But if the manager very strict about that thing so there is a chance you will be eliminate in the spreadsheet. One thing to do is contact the manager about the problem with calm and respectful thought. So he might consider you

jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Maybe you can take a look at the spreadsheets of your bounty campaigns.
If you still get a stake, or there's a final count, I think you'll still get paid according to what you get.
jigsaw97

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Maybe you can take a look at the spreadsheets of your bounty campaigns.
If you still get a stake, or there's a final count, I think you'll still get paid according to what you get.
Or even that you can actually have begative trust while your campaign you can send some report with the manager i think they may understand you.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Are you banned from the campaigns you follow? If not, chances are you will still get a payment, because if you get a red trust after your job is done, maybe they will not question it.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:02 PM

The problem with negative trust is that is reflects badly on the campaign if a scammer/other operative is supporting it so they tend to prevent red trust users from joining. Some rules are clearer than others about the trust issue so it's hard to judge.

Chirs

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

Most likely you will not get an answer other than the bounty manager. If there are no specific rules, I think you can contact your bounty manager and say the situation. But if there is already a final stake calculation, I am pretty sure that you will still get it.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:19:42 PM

It each reckons on the proprietress, he's in culminating attitude to work you elsewhere in this disorder. But whether he's kind, he should bequeath elsewhere the risk due to you started and finished the stirring with positive trust.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:30:32 PM

Usually in bounty campaigns write that it is forbidden to participate for those who have a negative Trust. If your campaign has such an inscription, then you will not be paid for your participation.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

I think that you'd better not count on the income you had to get. The negative trust is a bad sign and I am not sure that you will get the promised money, however, you can discuss this possibility with the bounty team and those who have had such experience
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: