Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative trust  (Read 479 times)
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:36:18 PM

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

Depending on the bounty rules, if the negative trust is not allowed I think the payment will not be given at the end of the bounty.

Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Guys if I got negative trust after the completion of my bounty campaign will I still get my funds ? My bounty campaign ended before a month and now I got negative trust and I am supposed to get paid in a month's time...Kindly suggest me if I will receive my funds or not ?

Depending on the bounty rules, if the negative trust is not allowed I think the payment will not be given at the end of the bounty.
try to message it for the manager of that campaign and complain what happen , a lot of us dont want negative trust so we should and we must to take careful for everything that we should do.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Like in the bounty that I'm in, there's no rule about that. So it's fine if they don't have that type of rule.

Vires in Numeris
husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

Sorry, but it seems to be a little bit naive question, not to say more.
First of all, read the rules of the campaign.
Secondly, contact with bounty manager.
Thirdly, mostly if campaign ended, it won't affect your reward.
But it probably will affect on new campaign, because least campaigns allow members with negative trust.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:32 PM

If you recieve your "negative trust" during the campaign, then it is clear as crystal that you will be disqualified and will not recieve any reward. It you got that red mark after the campaign, definitely you will recieve your reward. I think you have to talk to the bounty manager regarding your concern to make things clear.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:15 PM

I think it all depends on the bounty manager. Try to explain what happened. Maybe he'll understand. I think if the negative trust you get after following the bounty, maybe you will get paid. Try to keep your paycheck, if not, at least you have tried
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:00:56 PM

usually it depends on the rules of the bounty campaign that you follow it, if in the rules are written that you will be disqualified if it gets red trust in the middle of running its bounty, then you certainly will not get paid

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:02:22 PM

It depends on the bounty manager, i think if i'm the bounty manager i will give you the rewards because people saw you not in red trust condition when the bounty is running.
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:20 PM

Why not read the rules of that campaign of yours instead of creating this useless thread?

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

It depends on the bounty manager, i think if i'm the bounty manager i will give you the rewards because people saw you not in red trust condition when the bounty is running.
But for this I do not think there is a rule about negative trust so there is no problem and you will be paid all your efforts. But if the manager is very strict about it so there is a possibility you will be omitted in the spreadsheet. One thing to do is to contact the manager about the matter with a calm and respectful mind.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

This is decided by the manager, there are managers who pay those who have a red trust. The main thing is that the red trust was not for fraud.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

Confirm first with the bounty manager, respond well and provide reasonable reasons and understand the rules in the bounty. Wishing you luck.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
rvlrshr

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:19:25 PM

You should read the instructions of each bounties because most of the bounties doesn't really care about a negative trust but bounty managers like Amazix really don't want participants that has a negative trust.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Need to clarify the manager. Only he will help in this sort out. But in general, the rules state that users with negative confidence are not accepted to participate in bounty campaigns. And if you received negative confidence during the campaign, only the manager will help, if he is humanly responsive to your problem.
freya louis

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Contact the bounty manager. Describe what happened to your account. Hope you get paid. Because your account is Sr. Member will pay a big fee, for that try to get it.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

Negative trust it means u trade with extreme caution so u did an scam or you trade with a man who wants like to report u
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

As people before me already pointed out, it will depend solely on that particular bounty manager, but if you successfully concluded your participation in the campaign without red trust, I think the manager should be reasonable enough to grant you your payment. 
alient86

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:47:06 PM

It all depends on whether the stacks and tokens are counted or not. If the spreadsheet is full, you will receive your reward, if not, then write to the manager
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

If we are talking strictly then you should receive the bounty up to the point you got the negative trust

And it could be easily checked since the trust is dated , The exception would be if received negative trust by cheating bounty campaign.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Drop the bounty manager a PM explaining that you got a negative trust for, among other things, cheating bounties.  I'm sure he'll understand and there will be no problems with you getting paid.  [/s]

Seriously I hope you don't get paid, because that's exactly what you deserve for your various ethical breaches.  And there really is nobody here other than the bounty manager who can answer this.  The only thing a thread like this might do is perhaps motivate some DT members to contact the bounty you were in to let them know all the things you did wrong and why you shouldn't get paid.  Even non-DT members could do that if they were so inclined.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: