Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete it  (Read 113 times)
madnessteat (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:30 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 05:12:35 PM by madnessteat

Russians are ready to make a lot of effort and spend a lot of time for laughter. The material is not recommended for persons under 18!

Most recently, the famous host of the TV project House-2 Olga Buzova has launched an ICO of her new project BUZCOIN. The Ann thread can be viewed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333064.msg34852385#msg34852385

Many thought that the project Scam and made a parody of the project. Link to the parody https://pizdacoin.net/

The guys really spent a lot of time and effort to create a website and groups in social networks. Watch and laugh.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:11:43 PM

You're joking. What is this all about? Who gave the right just to mock the technology of the blockchain. I'm more than sure that this is fraud. Horrible.
I do not want to sound like a snob. But my practice shows that among the Russian projects there are a lot of scams. I very much apologize to the Russians. But it's true. When I see Russian names in ICO, I often pass by. Even sites made by copying.
Recently, the Russian project Veritium deceived me after six months. This is science to me.
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

Ahaha pizdacoin sound good) in fact, it's a pity that the platform is mostly just another PR of Buzovaya itself, although the project is completely real people who fell into this trap of lies and mud.
Hard cap - 200mln+ , pre-sale reached - 200k $. So sad  Cry
suhoyzakon

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

This is very funny)))) It is clear that ICO Buzovaya will be a failure, but I dont understand her desire to try myself in any business and do it publicly.  I'm a Russian and I understand this trolling, but will people who dont hear Buzov's songs understand (here they are lucky)?
suhoyzakon

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

You're joking. What is this all about? Who gave the right just to mock the technology of the blockchain. I'm more than sure that this is fraud. Horrible.
I do not want to sound like a snob. But my practice shows that among the Russian projects there are a lot of scams. I very much apologize to the Russians. But it's true. When I see Russian names in ICO, I often pass by. Even sites made by copying.
Recently, the Russian project Veritium deceived me after six months. This is science to me.

It's just a joke.
  But I agree about Russian projects and apologies accepted) Now the government is trying to come up with something with this.  Soon the crooks will become much smaller, it always happens when people do not really know what they are investing in.  Crooks use illiteracy(
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

I think thisis likely a scam, with all the scam allegations around this project, there is likely going to be an iota of truth in this. I will not touch this prject unless I see more from the team to justify that this is not a scam. One thing I have learnt in the space, when a project is called a scam, it is likely going to end up a scam. Pincoin, COnfido, Centra and Decloud are few examples  that end up a scam

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

horror, the project fell into disgrace, they did not even collect the minimum cost, I'm happy about it because this is a PR of stars and not a benefit for people

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
NOTORIOU$

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

By the way, Pizdacoin stands for "Cuntcoin" but I guess the logo already explains that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: