Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazzerbee Paper Wallets  (Read 1108 times)
jakedeez (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 12:01:48 AM

Have some nice paperwallets for sale up on our new website:

lazzerbee.com

Right now featuring a Happy New Year wallet:

Coupon Code for 10% all orders, expiring Jan 1: bitcointalk

Our wallets are made of high quality Teslin, a polymer that is waterproof, puncture and tear resistant, and the same material NY State make's their ID's out from.

We do not sell wallets with BTC loaded on them.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:54:24 PM

bump!  They are pretty cool gifts guys!
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 04:03:15 AM

Yeah, my printer can make them too!
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:39:40 PM

Yeah, my printer can make them too!
That's a fancy printer lol.

Sorry can't justify letting someone know my key. Would rather buy coin or steel.
jakedeez (OP)

ICO is evil

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:48:26 PM

Your printers might be able to make them, but I doubt you have invested in Teslin, the holographic and tamper proof stickers, and a designer. 

Listen - these are not meant to be your main storage medium.  But say you wanted to give out a few on a holiday or something, there is nothing wrong with the idea that you might prefer not to have to make them yourself.  We use the highest quality products (like teslin) and have a lot of pride in our product. 

As to the private key - yeah, during the process of printing and folding I do see some of them.  Not long enough to remember the key, and I don't write them down.  They are generated by our own software which displays only the public key and bill serial number and doesn't even store them.  The private keys are not stored. 

The idea behind these was for people to be able to give small amounts of bitcoin as gifts, easily, and in a neat package.  If you want to print your own wallets, go for it... I totally support that.  We are an alternative for those who don't want to do the work themselves. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: