Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin will give most return in 2018 end  (Read 225 times)
Slosid

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:05:01 PM

i hope NEO will go 3x these year.
also KEY is good to look at and im in with CHP Cheesy
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

NEO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
Waves https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
Graft https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#charts
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:30:45 PM

In my opinion, AMN, IMV or the project that I am joining the signature will be one of the potential altcoin to be able to reach maximum profit this year. These coins are at a low price of $ 0.05 - $ 0.2. It is well suited to the growing market and investment community. Certainly a great bargain for you to plan and strategy to hold right now.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

I believe that Ethereum and Neo will benefit a lot this year, ADA Cardano has a value that is still cheap, I think this is an opportunity to buy as much, if the cardano value increased to 7X, you will benefit very much, I think you should do your own research and observations.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:05 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 03:29:14 AM by HatakeKakashi

If we see the price of the bitcoin and even the altcoin the price decreasing and I think if we choose only 1 altcoin become very high the price I think the altcoin will be ethereum because they have possibility become next bitcoin. Most of the people also are still believe it will happen so if you have extra money right now you can buy ethereum and hold it for few years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:31:29 PM

I hope Investaco.in because this is my first bounty token and I do hope for the success of this project. Well in trading side, I think UTRUST, STORM and Buzzshow can be a big thing this year.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:02:25 PM

What you think which altcoin will give the most return in 2018, last year ripple gave whopping 36018% return, though all gains lost after the crash in January, February, but yes who sold at xrp ATH will be having a great Lambo time, so what you guys think which altcoin will it be in 2018 who will give astronomical returns.. Will it be from top 10 mcap coins or will be it some not so known coin, please give your educated guesses with logical reasonings.
last week I had bought ripple at 8.9 and wish it went up to break 1. But now it’s back to 6.9. Personally I think it is overvalued coin, it grows up just following bitcoin.
Ristic

Activity: 135
Merit: 14

Goalbonanza.com

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

I encourage you to take a closer look at GOAL token. It is so undervalued at the moment due to lack of active promotion and building awareness but focus on product development. Average ICO price was $0.0375 and current price is $0.0004.

Product is couple of weeks away from soft launch with the official launch for World Cup 2018. Atm there is no volume but there are a lot of activities and great prize for World Cup 2018 final which will push price up.

You can check out the BETA version and take her for a spin here: https://goalbonanza.io

Here's some screenshots from the desktop application:

Vadik43

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:45:11 AM

Oчeнь пepcпeктивный Odyssey OCN, X 100 для нeгo в пoлнe peaльнa!
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:10:25 AM

Most of the project are based on ERC20 but Ethereum value is depends on supply and demand so we should expect 2k USD in end of the year. But recently all the down in the market so we must wait hold for long term. Many peoples are again afraid in Crypto investment so no one is predict the future possibilities of Ethereum. Undecided Undecided
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:15:48 AM

for new one, i would recommended Live Stars, you can check it on CMC. Only 54M total supply and have real product. It will be moon soon.
Onion also a good one, im buying more of it.
Hodling all the time, check out ICX still undervalue
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:03:45 AM

What you think which altcoin will give the most return in 2018, last year ripple gave whopping 36018% return, though all gains lost after the crash in January, February, but yes who sold at xrp ATH will be having a great Lambo time, so what you guys think which altcoin will it be in 2018 who will give astronomical returns.. Will it be from top 10 mcap coins or will be it some not so known coin, please give your educated guesses with logical reasonings.
I will take a low marketcap coin that has similar fundamentals as a big cap coin for instance a lowly valued privacy coin such as Sumo or Phore
Or a new project that is huge like Matrix AI though gains like Ripple's last year are insane to call at this point
Unibright and sharder look decent too
gudvin1988783

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:04:19 AM

A good potential is at the coin Tel. In the middle of the summer partnerships with cellular companies will be announced, and in September their wallet will be issued. Also, from ICO, I would design an IAME project. Even though he does not have a haypah, the guys are really strong. And they already have a finished product.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:32:57 AM

It is difficult to answer which coin will have the maximum return. Now I looked at the coinmarket and saw a bunch of little-known and cheap coins that give an unreal increase, but it is clear that many of them are just pumps.  But the fact that such coins will have popularity and growth in the future is for sure, so you do not need to look for top coin, as it has already lived some stages of the market and can not give crazy growth.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: