Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Distribution] DECENTURION - Decentralized Autonomous Society  (Read 19710 times)
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

Does the project intend to be a state-like organization? These items in the webiste, especially item 3, what will be the role of the master? 
vadi4

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:34:15 AM

is this the real deal can't find any solid information on it.

Maybe the most solid information in Russain.  It was many webinars with Nick Evdokimov. If you need, i can ask about english version. Write to me in telegram @cyqankov
vadi4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Have any question - write me to telegram @cyqankov
Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

I think devs is the same in other project of Nick. Yes, he is Russian, but now he live in San-Francisco.

Bounty campaign is going now. You can get passport fo free, and then get free tokens of project, that wil be place their ICO in Decenturion.

We have a big comminity yet, so Decenturion dont need big advertising campaign. Interst is very big. To 1 of august we expect a 100 000 citizens of Decenturion.

Sorry for my English)
vadi4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

Most of the russian projects have great ideas but most of them also failed in actual implementation. If every citizen is a team, this kind of approach is really difficult to implement. Decisions are not easy as you need to get the opinions of others. So this project will have long years before you see such progress in the platform...And high chance of being dead.

I agree the idea isnt simple. But no one says that everything will be fast. All decisions in the state are taken by the vote of citizens, in my opinion everything is simple. There are ministries, where people are also elected by voting. I think idea is interesting, let's see how will develop.
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:10:56 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:42:13 PM by vensky

I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions???  

On June 4, there was a presentation to United Nations
Organisation. Now there is a process of coordination with them about the sovereignty of the state. Everything will be legal!
Dear Vadi4, where can we see such info, that you are talking about, im very curios about this presentation in UN
zossia

Activity: 147
Merit: 19

TokenUnion-Get Rewarded for Holding Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Very little info in the announcement....  Didn't find team members on your website will there be an ICO in the near future?

This is a decentralized state, so  every citizen is a team. It's not a project with ICO. Decenturion have own token DCNT.  Author of idea - Nick Evdokimov

Well I meant the team of the developers,  who are they? I guess this is a Russian project? If you're not going to do ico, or a bounty campaign,  how are you going to advertise your self?

Most of the russian projects have great ideas but most of them also failed in actual implementation. If every citizen is a team, this kind of approach is really difficult to implement. Decisions are not easy as you need to get the opinions of others. So this project will have long years before you see such progress in the platform...And high chance of being dead.
yes, it's true about russian projects, sometimes i read the whitepaper and understand that it is a brilliant idea, but then go see the devs, and i pass away

zossia

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

I agree the idea isnt simple. But no one says that everything will be fast. All decisions in the state are taken by the vote of citizens, in my opinion everything is simple. There are ministries, where people are also elected by voting. I think idea is interesting, let's see how will develop.
I wonder, will we ever see a really fair elections in our live? May be some day one really fair country will start using blockchain? One day.....

vadi4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions??? 

Organisation. Now there is a process of coordination with them about the sovereignty of the state. Everything will be legal!
Dear Vadi4, where can we see such info, that you are talting about, im very curios about this presentation in UN

I think here

https://mashable.com/2018/06/11/decenturion-dennis-kucinich-yacht-party/?europe=true#UXXXXPPUNZq9

vadi4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

I wonder, will we ever see a really fair elections in our live? May be some day one really fair country will start using blockchain? One day.....

Maybe some day Smiley)) i very hope for this... the current government is clearly not interested in this
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Maybe some day Smiley)) i very hope for this... the current government is clearly not interested in this
Excuse me, but i'm just curious, what country are you talking about? Russia? or USA? if im getting you right.
zossia

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:35:44 PM

I'm curious,  how legal can this project be? Is there a some kind of an international law that is regulating new state questions??? 

Dear Vadi4, where can we see such info, that you are talting about, im very curios about this presentation in UN

I think here

https://mashable.com/2018/06/11/decenturion-dennis-kucinich-yacht-party/?europe=true#UXXXXPPUNZq9

Thanks for the link, i was going to ask the same as people above did))) Going to take a look, what that is. Thx

vadi4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Excuse me, but i'm just curious, what country are you talking about? Russia? or USA? if im getting you right.

I talk about Russia, I don't know about USA...
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Honestly, neither the first nor the second links were impressed. Not the finished star of David. I personally do not care, but people with a particular religion may not like it. There is not enough technical information (white paper). There is no information about the team.

I mean the idea is something new and could be something interesting but I agree that it is just a little to less information provided. Especially since the legal part is huge and before all of this is sorted out, it doesn't make any sense in my eyes. The idea behind it would take years to develop with a huge team.
cappy176

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

wow this is a very interesting idea I really like what it is about, Im going to keep my eye on this one. Projects like this one is what the crypto world needs more of. More idealism less focus on money making Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

This is not the first decentralized state. Check out the Bitnation project and what they are doing is also about decentralization of states.
cappy176

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

This is not the first decentralized state. Check out the Bitnation project and what they are doing is also about decentralization of states.

Yea I saw that project too as well Smiley I would like to get involved with both Cheesy

efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Yea I saw that project too as well Smiley I would like to get involved with both Cheesy

Bitnation is like a universal solution for literally anyone who wants to found his own state. Very futuristic idea, but also very interesting to think that way.
cappy176

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:49:25 AM

Bitnation is like a universal solution for literally anyone who wants to found his own state. Very futuristic idea, but also very interesting to think that way.

Yea I've been trying to buy the xpat coins for some days now there is so little volume though lol...

JChemist

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:29:45 AM

Maybe the most solid information in Russain.  It was many webinars with Nick Evdokimov. If you need, i can ask about english version. Write to me in telegram @cyqankov

The person from which you say solid information can be obtained is most likely a scammer.

If anybody see Nick, please ask him where 21Million in USD went for KYC Legal ICO.  ICO finished April 2018.  Shut doors July 2, 2018.  Nick was  acore part of team.  He never answered questions to investors.  How could he spend 21 Million in 2 months with no product.   He appears to be a dishonest opportunity  who spouts shits about other committing fraud yet it seems OK for him to do it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370568.0

Further, he was heavily involved with Gigawatt ICO which was sued by the SEC in Jan 2018.  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/

If anybody has a good address for Nick Evdokimo's company please post.   I think the investors want to find him.   
vadi4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:17:41 PM

The person from which you say solid information can be obtained is most likely a scammer.

If anybody see Nick, please ask him where 21Million in USD went for KYC Legal ICO.  ICO finished April 2018.  Shut doors July 2, 2018.  Nick was  acore part of team.  He never answered questions to investors.  How could he spend 21 Million in 2 months with no product.   He appears to be a dishonest opportunity  who spouts shits about other committing fraud yet it seems OK for him to do it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370568.0

Further, he was heavily involved with Gigawatt ICO which was sued by the SEC in Jan 2018.  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/

If anybody has a good address for Nick Evdokimo's company please post.   I think the investors want to find him.   

I think you have incomplete information about these court cases. Nick's not hiding anywhere. It can often be found at diffrent ivents. I was photographed with him on July 6 in Moscow, no problem.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: