Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Distribution] DECENTURION - Decentralized Autonomous Society  (Read 19710 times)
JChemist

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:25 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 08:09:35 AM by JChemist

blank - to be deleted
JChemist

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:33:51 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 08:08:38 AM by JChemist

is this the real deal can't find any solid information on it.

Maybe the most solid information in Russain.  It was many webinars with Nick Evdokimov. If you need, i can ask about english version. Write to me in telegram @cyqankov

The person from which you say solid information can be obtained is most likely a scammer.

If anybody see Nick, please ask him where 21Million in USD went for KYC Legal ICO.  ICO finished April 2018.  Shut doors July 2, 2018.  Nick was  acore part of team.  He never answered questions to investors.  How could he spend 21 Million in 2 months with no product.   He appears to be a dishonest opportunity  who spouts shits about other committing fraud yet it seems OK for him to do it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2370568.0

Further, he was heavily involved with Gigawatt ICO which was sued by the SEC in Jan 2018.  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-mining-ico-giga-watt-sued-securities-fraud/

If anybody has a good address for Nick Evdokimo's company please post.   I think the investors want to find him.  

I think you have incomplete information about these court cases. Nick's not hiding anywhere. It can often be found at diffrent ivents. I was photographed with him on July 6 in Moscow, no problem.

Perhaps instead of the word hiding, I should have used another word.   All of this confusion, could be taken care of if your Nick simply posts on the KYC Legal BTC post a response to questions below which any responsible team would have done on July 2, 2018.  I do not intend to go an a tangent to your Decenturion but think your post deserves a good faith response.   

Specifically, he could post

1.  What is the mailing address of KYC Legal in San Francisco (business address).  KYC Legal claimed they had an office in San Francisco.  People asked them this question in Telegram (before they closed the two groups) and the question was never answered.
2.  Why did KYC Legal delete telegram pages and weblinks on the homepage for communication on the same day? 
3.  Why did KYC Legal fail to list the token on an exchange (promised on July 1, 2018)?   KYC Legal setup a non-functional site claiming it was an exchange and subsequently claimed to have listed the token on two other sites.
4.  Why did KYC Legal start selling another token all on the same day they deleted telegram groups and started morphing things into another company called Global ID?  A KYC Legal Agent token (different than KYC Legal token) -- you buy the token and KYC Legal promises to send you work for which they will pay you to do.
5.  Why did KYC Legal (Nick for example) not tell investors that the business development chief (part of the core team quite weeks after ICO completed)?
6.  Why did KYC Legal (Nick for example a director of KYC Legal), never put out a single public message about all the aforementioned major changes to investors.

Nick was listed as part of the KYC Legal core team-- not a promoter or advertiser or advisor. 
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:56:15 PM

This is not the first decentralized state. Check out the Bitnation project and what they are doing is also about decentralization of states.

Yea I saw that project too as well Smiley I would like to get involved with both Cheesy

Bitnation is like a universal solution for literally anyone who wants to found his own state. Very futuristic idea, but also very interesting to think that way.

Yea I've been trying to buy the xpat coins for some days now there is so little volume though lol...

You could buy it on Bancor.Network. I think they always offer a certain volume. Or maybe not, I don't know exactly.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

i think this project is trash. 1 token cost 1500 dollars but on hitbtc it is 500 dollars. plus in social media when they have no aswer on your question, they ban you Grin Grin Grin kys for one token? no. my data then will flying to darknet i belive.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
JChemist

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:40:16 AM

i think this project is trash. 1 token cost 1500 dollars but on hitbtc it is 500 dollars. plus in social media when they have no aswer on your question, they ban you Grin Grin Grin kys for one token? no. my data then will flying to darknet i belive.

Sounds like the typical way these types of ICOs go.   I would scrutinize the whitepaper for specific promises made and whether they kept them.
efreeti

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Sounds like the typical way these types of ICOs go.   I would scrutinize the whitepaper for specific promises made and whether they kept them.

You will find something missing from the whitepaper in every project these days. They make changes all day long. Sometimes they have to do it for technical reasons.
vadi4

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

You cant buy token on hitbtc for 500$. main volume for sale by 1500$

So what is your question? ))

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

where did you see question? Grin i have no question to this scam, only answers)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
vadi4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

I mean about your question in social media )
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

ah. they always writing that icos sellig 90% of total supply (they offer that there will be 50% to sell, another 50% will get citizens and whatever else). well they are wrog. projects selll only 35-60% of total supply and the rest they will ever give to ay else.
vadi4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:09 AM

ah. they always writing that icos sellig 90% of total supply (they offer that there will be 50% to sell, another 50% will get citizens and whatever else). well they are wrog. projects selll only 35-60% of total supply and the rest they will ever give to ay else.

They always write that owners of startups after icos have about 10% of emission. The rest volume they sell, spend on PR, airdrop, bounty etc... And if bussines will be listed on Decenturion, 50% of tokens stay in owners of bussines, 50% airdrop for citizens. It's simple)
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

They always write that owners of startups after icos have about 10% of emission. The rest volume they sell, spend on PR, airdrop, bounty etc... And if bussines will be listed on Decenturion, 50% of tokens stay in owners of bussines, 50% airdrop for citizens. It's simple)

it is not gonna work. no one of developers will give 50% to "citizens". it's simple. do not be a child.

thuesdayb

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:44:33 AM

if you want to particapate in this project i kindly ask you to read closely "DECENTURION USER AGREEMENT AND TERMS OF USE".
This project seems like biggest scam that can damage your good image.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

it is not gonna work. no one of developers will give 50% to "citizens". it's simple. do not be a child.

In a tradition "government" yes, no one will. But this is a decentralized society, do not forget about it)) To tell the truth I also do not believe 100% in this project, however I will give it a try. I watched the record of recent live meeting and impressed me much. There are a lot answers to those questions being asked here. 

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

In a tradition "government" yes, no one will. But this is a decentralized society, do not forget about it)) To tell the truth I also do not believe 100% in this project, however I will give it a try. I watched the record of recent live meeting and impressed me much. There are a lot answers to those questions being asked here. 

i wrote no one of the developers. they are government of their projects. usually they keep 50% of total supply to unknown reasons. for project development  as they usually saying.

efreeti

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

You never really can't now how much the owners possess. All the token pools are mixed up I think. One is called PR, the next one advisor. And nobody ever checks whether it is all true or not.
megashira1
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

I noticed this post on the Decenturion facebook page

To achieve the highest possible uniformity of distribution, when calculating the distribution, all accounts with an ETH volume exceeding 10 ETH will be equated to 10 ETH.

However on the website it states no such thing:

THE AMOUNT OF DCNT TOKENS THAT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO YOUR WALLET WILL BE CALCULATED BY THE FORMULA:
EMISSION = 0.0001 ETH / (ALL CITIZENS VALUATION) * 100,000 DCNT

As such, I accumulated as much ETH as I could just before the distribution time only to find out my efforts were futile and my ETH are now worth much less(yes, part of the risk but I calculated at least having DCNT to show for it).

Should payout not follow terms stated on the official website?

awerasf

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

WTB your DCNT classic. Pm me or telegram @awerasf
Кyплю вaши DCNT classic пишитe в лc или в тeлeгpaмм @awerasf
MandraGade

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Decenturion is a rapidly developing country that utilizes advanced technology to build an effective economy and a progressive society. Countries that use the Decentrion system will be fair, transparent systems, which will give everyone the same rights.
vadi4

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

WTB your DCNT classic. Pm me or telegram @awerasf
Кyплю вaши DCNT classic пишитe в лc или в тeлeгpaмм @awerasf

Token’s Market place       https://t.me/Decenturionmarkets
Кyпля/пpoдaжa тoкeнoв https://t.me/Decenturionmarkets
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: