Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the talk on circle.com?  (Read 3017 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 04:31:20 AM

Whats hodling?

byronbb
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

HODL OR DIE

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:49:17 AM

Whats hodling?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

cliffs:

Guy gets drunk and posts on bitcointalk mis-typing "holding" and a new meme is born.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 06:51:40 AM

Whats hodling?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

cliffs:

Guy gets drunk and posts on bitcointalk mis-typing "holding" and a new meme is born.

Haha he needs rehab

Sir Lagsalot

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

The lion roars!

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:16:36 AM

Goldman Sachs getting into Bitcoin = the Fed getting into Bitcoin.

Coming soon: pay your carbon tax in Bitcoin!

Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 07:37:43 AM

I thought all you liberty loving, no-government loving, freedom fighters all hated official and governmental 'interference'.

I guess your ideals are as cheap as your words, and easily bought off Smiley
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 07:45:37 AM

I thought all you liberty loving, no-government loving, freedom fighters all hated official and governmental 'interference'.

I guess your ideals are as cheap as your words, and easily bought off Smiley

Exactly I love government

nestor

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:27:51 AM

All these things point into the direction of ending anonymity for new entrants into the bitcoin  world for once and ever. What will come next? Suggestions to split the bitcoin client as we know it into many different functional apps: wallet, transaction serializer, de-serializer, validator, miner, .....? Followed by the constitution of a trusted node network? Naturally only available through a well regulated bitcoin foundation. And only for the ones capable of paying remarkable licensing fees, including fees for security-auditing? And so on...

In the end we will face a 100 percent trace- and track able world currency recording any kind of financial action and interaction history of contemporary and future mankind.

Me, at least want to make it absolutely clear: that sudden in public articulated interest of GS directors into bitcoin is a bad sign, definitely.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 12:04:01 PM

All these things point into the direction of ending anonymity for new entrants into the bitcoin  world for once and ever. What will come next? Suggestions to split the bitcoin client as we know it into many different functional apps: wallet, transaction serializer, de-serializer, validator, miner, .....? Followed by the constitution of a trusted node network? Naturally only available through a well regulated bitcoin foundation. And only for the ones capable of paying remarkable licensing fees, including fees for security-auditing? And so on...

In the end we will face a 100 percent trace- and track able world currency recording any kind of financial action and interaction history of contemporary and future mankind.

Me, at least want to make it absolutely clear: that sudden in public articulated interest of GS directors into bitcoin is a bad sign, definitely.

I support whatever traceability there currently is, no more no less

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 02:26:06 AM

You are inferring an amazing amount from ..... no information. At least wait until circle announce their services before calling them out on them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: