Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:48:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Important way to learn profitable Trading  (Read 99 times)
Cryptovator007 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Hello guys,
I am cryptovator007. welcome to my topics . Today i am gonna share my last 5 years trading experiences with all of you. I think if i can help you to make reasonable profit from crypto trading that will be my success. I hope you can learn some creative techniques to start your trading journey.  

what is crypto Trading?
Crypro trading is the similar kinda system like global share market. peoples can invest here and get profit or loss. Difference between share markets and cryprotrading is that in crypto trading investor use digital currency as the payment method where in local share markets investors use their native money by using banking gateway.

what is the basic of crypto Trading?
Nowadays cryptocurrency has been a vital issue all over the world. Digital currencies already showing its power to global economy. On this trading has got the first place. In one words a crypto basically born to be a choice of investors trading. without trading it has no value. If u wanna be a successful crypto trader you must have to follow some important things . Take a look below :

1] Patience
2] Research
3] Instant knowledge Apply.
4] Short time Trading.
5] Long time holding.

patience

First trading is not a game of profit and loss. its the exam of patience. you can't get good results in crypto trading if you don't have enough patience . when a investor come to the market his first target is to get profits. there is not a single person in the crypto trading world who wants losses. in my opinion only those investors or traders get numerous profit who have a great patience on trading. basically when a crypto price get lower and you are on a panicked situation . you have to face it gently. try to know what minimum it can dip and what maximum it can rise. easily you can study the past history of a coin in market . you can see there ups and downs. from that study you can get an idea about that coin . it will help you to take easy decision that when you need to buy or sell. so finally keeping patience on market is really important to learn crypto trading.

Research
Its another pillar of crypto trading. usually i have seen so many investors who don't do any kinda research work before buy a coin on market. its the reason of great losses in crypto trading. you should follow that coin or token official pages regularly to get update news about them. by doing this for a short time like 2 or 3 month you can easily learn whats gonna happen in next week . whats gonna happen after a update news. Successful traders always follow the coin official links and websites to get informed before a chance rise up. Basically most of the crytpo currencies price going higher after doing some partnership with related sisters companies or a new project launching. when a crytpo currency tie up with a great company that have enough economical backbone and market value it punch up the price of that individual currency on market. Thats why more investors are starting to invest on that crypto and spread the name. so before learning trading one traders must need to be a good market researcher first.

Instant knowledge apply
Traders can get good profit when a crytpo doing high pumping. Most of the new investor think that its already get up enough . but its a wrong thinking about crypto trading. Suppose one coin already gain 50% uptrend in 24 hours . it doesn't mean that it will decrease immediately. first you need to put your eyes on coin total supply  on that individual exchange and see the buyer and seller bids. if you wise enough to take decision then it will give you a big profit easily.

short time Trading
If you are a new trader in cryptoworld you need to know about short trading system. mostly i recommend this who have a large fund on their balance. if you have enough fund on your trading wallet you can get profit by doing short time trading. In this way you have to choose some coin which are enough reliable on their price holding. its not for those coin which are new and not old enough.but keep in mind never put your whole fund only on a coin. try to purchase different type of cryptos.

long time Holding
in crypto trading if you want low risk then you can choose this method. long time trading is the easiest way to get profits. but foor this you have to choose your coins carefully. research about their future plannings, upcoming events. sometime you can get large profits by doing long time trading.

Thanks guys. you can apply those in your crypto trading. I wish if you follow all those steps you can reach your target easily. Have a nice crypto journey.

Creative ideas can change your life
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: